Oscar Mike vs. The Battle School is the third Story Operation Gearbox released post-launch to add new content to their game Battleborn. This story operation takes you on a journey that gives you more info about the Mikes.
Oscar Mike vs. The Battle School is released on Month 0th 2017. All five of the upcoming Story Operations are included in the Season Pass and Digital Deluxe editions of Battleborn. If you’re not already on-board for the DLC, each Story Op is $4.99 USD and can be purchased individually for 700 Platinum in the in-game Marketplace.
- Oscar Mike
The story operation Oscar Mike vs. the Battle School is set up for replayability and rewarding you for doing so. Because this mission contains a lot of unlockables you can acquire by playing this mission over and over again with different heroes.
- Commander Loot Packs
Commander Loot Packs
The first time you reach 60 OPS points with a hero you get a Commander Pack from the faction of the hero of your choice. This happens 1 time for each of the factions. But if you are able to get 100 OPS points and finish the mission you also get a Faction Commander Pack corresponding to the faction of your hero. Fun fact: this 100 OPS points reward is repeatable, so every time you complete the story operation with 100 OPS points you will get that Faction Commander Pack.
Eldrid Commander Pack
- Gain 60+ OPS Points as an Eldrid Battleborn (one time reward)
- Gain 100 OPS Points as an Eldrid Battleborn (repeatable)
Jennerit Commander Pack
- Gain 60+ OPS Points as an Jennerit Battleborn (one time reward)
- Gain 100 OPS Points as an Jennerit Battleborn (repeatable)
LLC Commander Pack
- Gain 60+ OPS Points as an LLC Battleborn (one time reward)
- Gain 100 OPS Points as an LLC Battleborn (repeatable)
Rogue Commander Pack
- Gain 60+ OPS Points as an Rogue Battleborn (one time reward)
- Gain 100 OPS Points as an Rogue Battleborn (repeatable)
UPR Commander Pack
- Gain 60+ OPS Points as an Peacekeeper Battleborn (one time reward)
- Gain 100 OPS Points as an Peacekeeper Battleborn (repeatable)
Attikus and the Thrall Rebellion is packed with skins each hero will be getting 2 new skins which are obtainable by completing the story operation with 40+ or 85+ OPS points. While these are classified as tier 1 skins these are some real good recolors.
- 40+ OPS Points is a Red and Black colored skin.
- 85+ OPS Points is a Gold and Black colored skin with Red highlights.
There are also a few new taunts that can be unlocked in Attikus and the Thrall Rebellion.
- Hero – Name Taunt – Gain 25+ OPS Points playing as Hero.
- Hero – Name Taunt – Gain 50+ OPS Points playing as Hero.
- Hero – Name Taunt – Gain 75+ OPS Points playing as Hero.
- Name Title – Complete the Operation “Oscar Mike vs The Battle School” as Oscar Mike.
With this new DLC Gearbox also added some new Legendary Gear to the game. Aria’s Encore can be farmed at the final boss of this story operation. The other legendary gear is also added to the general loot pool and can be obtained through gear packs. These new legendary items bring an interesting new mechanic with them. You can find my thoughts about this in the Aria’s Legendary Changing the Gear System Article.