1M Dollar Race Rules
Everyone can participate in this community challenge. However, if you want to be part of the official submissions you will need to stream the game on either twitch or youtube. Make sure that you have your Video On Demand (VOD) accessible/enabled. If you don’t stream and still want to participate in this community challenge that’s still cool.
- You need to start a new character.
- No Badass Rank is allowed
- No DLC’s, except Gaige and Krieg. This means no Digi Peak or Natural Selection Annex.
- No Co-Op, this is a solo challenge.
- No ‘Read Only’ Save file tricks.
- No mods of any sort, this includes the Community Patch.
- No Console commands.
- You cannot use Golden Keys.
- You cannot go out of bounds.
- You cannot use any sort of glitches.
- You are not allowed to use the Claptraps Stash, but you can complete the quest for XP.
- You can use Gearbox Weapons
- This Challenge has no deadline and can be completed at any time.
- You are also allowed to submit as many runs as you would like.
How to submit your record time
- When you reached the 1 million dollars you will need to show proof that you obtained this goal.
- After that go to the character select screen and record the completion time.
- Then post your end results into this Google Form.
If there are any questions or problems contact TweetyExpert as she is running this community challenge.
Leaderboards are coming.
Source: Gearbox Forums