Hi everyone, i wanted to try something new and i hope you guys will like it. I wanted to give you guys a bit more of an update on whats going on with the website. Last month has been a busy month not just for me but also for the website. Thank you all for visiting and taking the time to consume the content i provide. Everyday i’m trying to improve the site or create new and exciting stuff for you guys to enjoy as far as my free time let’s me. Free Time? Yes this website is still a “side project”, although it sometimes feels like a full occupation. Not that i don’t mind, i like doing this and if it would pay my bills i would do it full time. My day to day job is actually baking bread. So if you have seen me post #BattleBread on social media that is a reference to that. But from of now i’m gonna call my update blog Battlebread. This is actually something Randy Varnell said to me during the Londen Press Event where i got the see the Incursion mode for the first time. I mentioned my actual job and he was surprised. Talking about the Creative Director of Battleborn. I got the interview him a few days before the release of Pendles. We talked quite a bit, Randy was real kind to me, I had an awesome time.
Recently i brought back MixMonday, every Monday i’m uploading a wallpaper of various video games. Currently i’m trying to stick to a template that i created so i can push more of those out. This gives you guys something different and it won’t drain as much time from my featured games. So if you like to see a wallpaper of one of your favorite games let me know. Send a email or poke me on social media.
You might have noticed that Evolve went ‘free 2 play’ on PC and this has sparked the player base a lot. As i have supported this game in the past i’m gonna pick that up again. I’m also working with StealthShampoo to get some quality Evolve content. We did some work together for Battleborn but Nicky is also a awesome Evolve player. I moved Borderlands the Pre-Sequel from the quick navigation list. Borderlands 2 is still up there is traffic shows you guys still like to visit that content. Because 2K Games & Gearbox Software aren’t pushing Borderlands 3 yet this game is not (yet) on the featured content list. I will keep track of Borderlands news and post any hot stuff if i find some.
Like i said i’m always working on content although this might not always be visible on the front-page. Here are some of the things i have worked on that you might not have noticed.
- Updated the ‘How to unlock Hero Specific Legendary inside Battleborn‘ article
- Adjusted the new Lore challenge requirements
- Added Pendles’ lore challenges + Legendary
- Updated the Legendary Gear that bosses drop in Battleborn with the new adjustments from the recent patch.
- Added loot maps to Battleborn story missions
- Added some guides to the Battleborn story missions
- Added a lot of character guide videos by the community to the Battleborn profile pages.
- Added some more tags to post to provide better indexing like: Battleborn Guides.
Things to do List
I got some more updates down the line but time prevents me from doing so. But i have some stuff written down that need my attention.
- Update Battleborn Profile pages
- Update Battleborn Status Effect page
- Create an in-depth Gear Guide
- Video content
- Create new Evolve wallpapers, 2K Games was kind enough to send me some renders to work with.
- Upload Overwatch wallpapers, made a few wallpapers more then a year ago. I didn’t take the time to upload them, might do this someday.