Hey MentalMars here and welcome to another Battlebread update. In this blog I will keep you up to date on the big things that happend on the site and that are about to happen. I’ll cover a bit of personal stuff but also cover topics like Battleborn, Borderlands, and the website.
I’m doing a lot better on time management these days what creates a better balance between work, content creation, and private time. Which is good because taking away some time from content creation actually resulted in more content. Because i was always pushing to get more content out there it also drained a lot of energy and by not taking a brake you burn out. There is a lot of stuff i have been working on but i’m not ready to show what it is. TOP SECRET STUFF!!!
For a little while I have been working with Gearbox Software, 2K Games, and a select few community members on organize a new edition of Battleborn Day. So mark your calendar for May 4+5+6 and notify your friends to come and join us. While I cannot reveil our plans just yet, I can say we got some things going that are pretty exciting. We hope to bring the community back together for the 2 Year Anniversary and enjoy the game. So stay tuned for more announcements sin the coming weeks.
I got some new merchandise up on TeeSpring. This is kinda a stealth launch so only you who take the time to actually read this blog know about it. You can get a t-shirt, hoodie, or mug with the official MentalMars logo on it. Everything is available in a few different colors, so check out which one you like most. You can get it from the US and EU store that way you can save money on shipping cost. If you use these links before 03/31/2018 you will get a $5,- discount. Because you are badass
- This planning to do those Battleborn Wallpapers, recently i gotten a new idea for a wallpaper design. You can check it out on my twitter.
- I finished a couple of scripts for some Battleborn videos. Next phase is recording everything.
- In the recent Ready Player One trailer you could spot some more Battleborn characters.
- I looked into updating the Battleborn profile pages. While i still like the idea the current design of this site doesn’t compliment my vision. So that project is on hold for now.
Like i mentioned in the previous BattleBread update, Gearbox is focusing more and more on Borderlands. I have also been working to get some more Borderlands content out there.
- More Borderlands wallpapers coming up
- Archive land
- Prepared some articles, I also want to make a companion video for these. So i need to record some audio and video for that.