Back in 2012 when Gearbox Software did their cover story for Borderlands 2 at Game Informer, Randy Pitchford, President of Gearbox Software, talks about what the game has in store and what some of the changes are to the second installment of their series.
- What kind of things are you doing to extend the replay value?
- Storytelling is being advanced, is that intended or from fan feedback?
- How does Handsome Jack impacts the story?
- What are the weapon manufacturers and do you have a favorite?
- How do weapons work in Borderlands with the Gunzerker?
- If someone liked Brick from Borderlands 1 can I still melee?
- How will Borderlands 2 work with online and co-op?
- What kind of minor tweaks did the game get?