This Tiny Tina’s Wonderlands Build is made by Byrdman. This is his LVL 40 build that combines the Brr-Zerker and the Spore Warden character classes and focuses on the Enrage Mode to do crazy damage with frost.
- Purple Dahlia/Hyperius Frost SMGs with On Action Skill Start, Increase Spell Damage Enchantment.
- Liquid Cooling of Impatience with On Action Skill Start, Increase Melee Damage Enchantment.
- Melee: Twin Soul of Acceleration with On Spell Cast, increased Damage Dealt Enchantment
- Spell: Buffmeister with On Spell Cast, increase Gun Damage Enchantment
- Action Skill: Barrage
- Ring Left: Ring of the Rushing Bull with Ability/Gun/Frost Damage
- Ring Right: Ally’s Championship Ring of the Cache with Ability/Gun/Frost Damage
- Amulet: Skeep of Obsession with DarkMagic + Brr-Zerker power
- Ward: Cursed Wit with On Spell Cast, increase Damage Dealt Enchantment
- Armor: Ranger’s Corrupted Platemail of the Empowered Shot with Brr-Zerker + Spore Warden Power
Backstory: Village Idiot
|Strength||30||+25.0 % Crit Damage|
|Dexterity||20||+20.0 % Crit Chance|
|Intelligence||35||+25.0 % Spell Cooldown|
|Wisdom||25||+30.0 % Status Damage|
|Constitution||20||+25.0 % Max HP/Ward|
|Attunement||31||+21.0 % Skill Cooldown|