Gearbox Software removed 21 anointments with the July 23, 2020 patch. These won’t be able to roll on a piece of gear anymore. If you have an item that has one of these anointments, it will function properly. They are not removed from the game, they just won’t appear on any new items. Gearbox did increase some of the anointments when the Guardian Takedown released. But this didn’t engage the community as they hoped. Therefore, they chose to remove them to clean up the loot drops. This should make anointments meaningful again, instead of turning an item into instant trash. With the Revenge of the Cartels event, Gearbox did a lot of good anointments to the game. Fans were relieved to hear that the Cartel Anoints were here to stay. We can’t say the same about the following anointments.
- While Airborne, Critical Damage is increased 25%
- While Airborne, Damage is increased by 30%
- While Airborne, Fire Rate is increased 20%
- While Airborne, Accuracy and Handling are increased by 75%
- While Sliding, Damage is increased by 40%
- While Sliding, Accuracy and Handling are increased by 50%
- While Sliding, Fire Rate is increased by 25%
- While Sliding, building up energy that refills a portion of your shields.
- While an Action Skill is Active, reduce all incoming damage by a small amount
- While an Action Skill is Active, 250% of health damage taken is returned to the attacker as shock damage.
- On Action Skill End, Critical Damage is increased by 25% for a short time
- On Action Skill End, create a cyber spike that damages nearby enemies
- On Action Skill End, spawn a healing pool for several seconds
- On Action Skill End, Fire rate is increased by 11%, & reload speed by 26% for a short time
- On Action Skill End, Weapon Accuracy & Handling are greatly increased for a short time
- On Action Skill End, Movement speed is increased by 5% for a short time
- On Action Skill End, 30% of damage taken is returned to the attacker for a short time.
- After exiting Iron Bear, do not consume ammo for 5 seconds
- After using Phaseslam, damage taken is reduced by 20% and movespeed is increased by 12%
- After using Phasegrasp, Weapon Accuracy and Handling are greatly increased
GET FREE LOOT WITH THESE CODE!
Claim these Borderlands 3 SHiFT Codes for in-game rewards!