Table of contents
Features & Improvements:
- Crafting has been overhauled to make bigger, better, meaner weapons and armor.
- Crafting parts have been replaced by ‘BITs’ – y’know, the bits and pieces that make your gun bigger. Pew pew!
- BITs have rarities, and there is one BIT per type of weapon and armor.
- Batteries have been added to the crafting system. Juice it up, baby!
- Depending on the rarity of the battery, you may get additional software slots when crafting weapons.
- Software further improves the stats of a crafted weapon.
- Hardware has been added that gives crafted weapons unique functionality, such as added damage or faster reloading.
- Blueprints have been removed and replaced with punch cards!
- Punch cards are now unlockable via a special tab at the Crafting Vendor.
- Unlocking a punch cards requires either resources or the completion of certain tasks.
- Punch cards are now upgradable.
- Upgrading punch cards takes time and resources. But it increases their starting power and rarity, so it’s worth it!
- A 3D weapon preview has been added to the Upgrader screen.
- Upgrading has a cool new animation. Swanky!
- A weapon’s upgrading animation now changes based on how often it has been upgraded in the past. Whoa!
- The power level improvement on upgraded items is now more clearly communicated.
- Elite enemies now appear more frequently and earlier in the game.
- Finn’s health has been increased.
- The damage of Finn’s Rocket Rain skill has improved.
- Finn’s Rocket Rain and Swine Magnetism skills have been switched (Rocket Rain is now unlocked at Level 1).
- Character levels now have a new XP threshold.
- There is a rare new resource used in the crafting and upgrading systems.
- The prices for crafting and upgrading systems have been adjusted.
- Elite enemies drop more sweet, sweet loot!
- There are new rewards for Daily and Weekly Contracts.
Talents in-Mission Visualization
- Triggered talents will be visible on the mission HUD, along with their durations and cooldowns.
- Talents now have additional VFX.
Space Station Improvements
- The Space Station now has new and improved lighting, NPC animations and assorted assets.
Hoardspace is a dangerous place, we know. But don’t worry, we’re here for you.*
- The game will no longer freeze on the Claim Rewards screen.
- The game will also no longer crash when trying to load into the mission “A Safe Teleportation”.
- Players will no longer get stuck on the loading screen while loading into a mission.
- Solved a crash that occurred when in missions with a companion.
- Fixed a crash when idling in the Main Menu during Maintenance.
- Fixed a crash that could happen when loading into a grinding mission as a duo.
- Fixed a crash caused when Maintenance Mode started.
- Fixed a crash that could occur when scrapping items in the Vault.
- The notification for ongoing/upcoming Maintenance shown on the Main Menu no longer has a delay before it is displayed.
- Players will now receive the expected “Ongoing Maintenance” notification after getting kicked to the Main Menu during Maintenance Mode.
- We once again say “Thank you for purchasing a Founder’s Pack” again, because you can’t put a price on good manners.
- Lots of equipment mods now have their icons, description and titles.
- There is a visual indicator when a player unlocks a new skill.
- The default Cursor Sensitivity for a freshly installed game is now set to 50% (was 30%).
- Players can no longer bind two different keys for Sprinting.
- Fixed an issue where interacting with a vendor while dashing could cause Bob to stay invisible for other players.
- The game’s music now properly restarts after the player has exited the Credits.
- Barks and other SFX are no longer audible when viewing the Credits in the Hub or during a mission.
- The Twins’s firing SFX is no longer weird.
- The Tank Boss’s SFX is now properly inaudible when the Master Volume is set to 0.
- Ultimate Skill sound effects are now properly muted when Master Volume is set to 0.
- Fixed the VFX for Duke’s Cluster Missiles synergy ability.
- Finn’s second Synergy ability now has the right hero icon.
- The “Pep-u-up” and “Shot of Courage” talent items now have proper icons.
- The “Upgrader” Fame Road unlock now has a description.
- The “Earth-Shattering Kaboom!” talent item now works correctly.
- The “I’m Invincible” and “Mad Skills” talents now work, and also have correct descriptions.
- The “Vitality”, “Refreshed” and “Enhanced Eyesight” talents now have correct stats.
- The “Sadism” talent now has the proper cooldown time.
- Old Boys with the Ricochet mod should now have a better time hitting Shredders at close range.
- Software and Hardware crafting items can now be found throughout the game.
- Fixed an issue where Bob had his old avatar (without glasses) in the Canteen.
- Also fixed an issue where players experienced high packet loss and ping while in the Hub.
- It is now easier to tell which character has an item equipped.
- The party display will no longer show that the player is on a mission (when they definitely aren’t).
- Players can no longer be invited to the party they are already in.
- Cancelling an upgrade in the Upgrader no longer closes the Vendor.
- There is now a confirmation message after successfully crafting an item.
- Companions will no longer disappear and reappear when the player is at a vendor.
- Various challenge icons have been updated with the correct art.
- NPC icons are now the same size as the vendor icons in the Hub.
- The Premium Store mini-map icon went missing, but has been found again.
- Players will no longer get stuck at the start of some missions while in a party.
- Party member shields are no longer randomly displayed as being empty.
- Players can now always pick up meat in the “Fresh Meat” mission.
- Players now properly unlock the punch card for the Bullet Spewer after completing the mission “Smashing Time”.
- The correct number of enemies now appear during the “Purge, For Science” mission.
- The Cooler HP bars now properly disappear after they’ve been successfully defended.
- Grinding mission enemy spawns and power level now better match the player(s).
- The XP bonuses on the Summary Screen now have tooltips.
- There are now an appropriate amount of tooltips on the Summary Screen.
- Fixed a layout issue on the Summary Screen, and updated some icons.
- Fixed an issue where the “Ready” button prompt was being replaced by a red arrow in the Summary Screen.
- Players no longer have to wait for everyone to have opened the Rewards Chest at the end of a mission.