BATTLEBORN DAY ACTIVITIES
Here is a quick overview of all the activities during the Battleborn celebration weekend. If you are interested to learn more about a specific activity then click the links for the extended description.
- Like last year we have a special event page made by lowlines. Here you can also find all the links to the activities, get an overview of the submissions, track progress on the loot hunt, and unlock cool stuff,
- Participate in the #art4solus contest and you have a chance at winning a Battleborn Lithograph. The art contest is open for everyone and the theme for this year is: “Holiday at the end of the world”. Check the thread for all details.
- Sign up for the #loothunt, collect as many legendary pieces of gear during the celebration weekend, and get the highest score. Can you claim the number 1 spot, then you earned yourself a Battleborn lithograph.
- Are you ready to make some sacrifices to the mighty MINREC? Then Follow @MINREC_Magnus on Twitter and tweet your robot screenshots at him using the hashtag #FeedMINREC to submit your contest entry. Submit your best in-game photo of any Minion Robotics robot! Can be any robot in any game mode or map, PvP or PvE.
- Test your Battleborn knowledge by participating in Benedict’s lore quiz. Are you able to answer all the question in the least amount of time, then you will get all the fame and glory.
- There is a new bro certificate this year. You can redeem yours during the celebration weekend. But don’t be too fast because like last year you will be able to collect badges to customize your certificate. By earning badges, you might unlock a little something-something.
Gearbox Software Support
Gearbox Software is once again supporting Battleborn and will have something special for everyone who logs into the game during this celebration weekend. The fun begins Friday at 2pm PT/5pm ET and runs until Monday, May 20th at 8am PT/11am ET! Here’s what to expect during Battleborn Day!
- Boss Drop Rate Adjustment: 50% (Normal) 75% (Advanced)
- Champion and Elite enemy drop rate adjustment
- Champions drop all gear rarities and Elites drop more uncommons
- All enemies and bosses drop more higher rarity Gear
- Increased chance of getting Gear with Flair from Faction, Core, Magnus, and Legendary loot packs.
- Legendary Loot Packs available for purchase
- Login Rewards
- 1 Fireworks Finisher
- 1 Loot Boost
- 1 Double XP Boost
- 1 Magnus Loot Pack
- Login reward skins:
- Gold Skin: El Dragon El Capitán
- Cyber Skin: Ambra Dark Star
- Cyber Skin: Boldur Black Dwarf
- Cyber Skin: Deande Blacksite
- Cyber Skin: Ghalt Captain’s Prerogative
- Cyber Skin: Marquis Titanium Tyrant
- Cyber Skin: Montana Sasquatch
- Cyber Skin: Reyna Admiral of the Black
- Skins and Taunts sale – 25% Off
- All characters on Free Rotation
For the latest updates or if you have any questions, you can find me on twitter. If you have art/quiz questions you can reach out to Beya. When you have questions about the loot hunt you can check in with lowlines.