Thursday 29 September Gearbox Software did one of their live streams again and this days topic was the upcoming October Patch. Like mentioned during the beginning of the stream some of the info was reported earlier on this website. While some of those things weren’t set in stone back then, it looks like a lot of that is coming to the game. Joe (Community Manager), Randy Varnell (Creative Director) & Grant Kao (Balance Designer) give some additional info and add context why these changes changes are made. Here are some of the changes that are coming on October 13 :
- Removed collision with allied players! Walk and shoot through your teammates.
- Minions now become stronger (damage and health) every 120 sec. after the match begins (Incursion & Meltdown).
- Area of Effect (AoE) Damage over time decreased for all characters exept Orendi as she will be the AoE focused hero.
Montana (Profile Page)
- Lumberjack Dash no longer stuns Battleborn when knocked into other battleborn.
Benedict (Profile Page)
- UPR-SM23 Rocket Launcher rockets no longer deal critical hits.
Ernest (Profile Page)
- Reduced the area of effect of UPR-G73 Grenade Launchers grenades by 10%
Oscar Mike (Profile Page)
- Reduced damage & duration of Fraggcendairy grenades
Toby (Profile Page)
- Changed the name of a thing
Whiskey Foxtrot (Profile Page)
- UPR-SL3 Tactical Rifle now continuously fires burst when holding down primary attack button.
- Reduced duration increased damage of napalm…
Thorn (Profile Page)
- Increased the accuracy Thorn’s bow, Kreshek. +/- 33% increased.
- Reduced the time required to charge arrows with nature’s curse by .25 seconds.
- Blight changes.
Boldur (Profile Page)
- Boldurdash changes (lots of ’em !)
- increased cooldown of runes of power
- dwarven constitution changes
Shayne & Aurox (Profile Page)
- Receive 20% damage reduction while shield is active
- stealth strike changes
- increased damage of Aura of Annoyance by 34%
- Increased duration of Don’t Stop Running by 167%
Galilea (Profile Page)
- Increased health by 300
- Increased Health Regen of Last Light augment by 425%
Reyna (Profile Page)
- Reduced the duration of the Slow applied by Lockdown
- Increased explosion radius of Plasma Burst
Kelvin (Profile Page)
- Increased duration of Sublimate stuns (back to 2 seconds)
Ghalt (Profile Page)
- Scraptraps slow enemies for 2 sec. instead of stunning them.
- Increased damage of UPR M8-R Revolver Shotgun by 15%
- Reduced damage of quick melee attack by 20%
Phoebe (Profile Page)
- Increased base health by 200
- Reduced cooldown of blade Rush by 15%
- Silence from preparation now applies on any primary five virtues melee hits
El Dragón (Profile Page)
- Reduced base health by 138
- Cybernetic Arm changes
- En Fuego changes
- Splash Damage changes
Rath (Profile Page)
- Increased base health by 200
- Dreadwind changes, shorter duration.
Caldarius (Profile Page)
- Can no longer use Gravitic Manipulators while slowed
- Flashbang’s cooldown is reduced for each enemy hit.
Deande (Profile Page)
- Increased bade health by 250
- Increased duration the element of surprise by 66%
REMINDER: These are not all the changes coming to Battleborn the full patch notes will be posted alongside the upcoming Battleplan. Once published the patch notes will also be available here on the site.