2K Games recently provided me with a hands-on preview build of Tiny Tina’s Wonderlands. While I was only able to play in one area, I was able to extract a lot of information from the game. Because I have been updating a lot of pages these last few days, I wanted to provide you with an overview.
You can check out a Spoiler-Free Preview with my impression of the game.
- Added a trailer to the Character Classes page that showcases all the playable classes, also tweaked the content a bit.
- Dedicated Class Pages got upgraded to HUB pages. This way you can find all the class info in one area. This includes things as general info, skill trees, class builds, and more.
- Added all the Tiny Tina’s Wonderlands Skill Trees to the site.
- Learn about the Backstories you can choose that will affect your hero point stats.
- Added new info about the Hero Points. What they excactly impact and how much.
- Found out the effectiveness of all the Damage Types.
- Added the Character Voice Actors and Personallities to the Character Customization Page.
- Added the Max Character Level to the site.
- Added an inventory overview that showcases the items you can equip and your backpack.
- While there aren’t Class Builds just yet, I did already add a dedicated page for it up on the site.
- What is Armor and how does it impact your character.
- Added an overview of the Hilt Mods to the Melee Page with descriptions what abilities they provide.
- Added an overview of Spell Mods to the Magic Spell Page.
- Added an overview of Shield Components to the Wards Page.
- Added an overview of the stats on Rings.
- Added an overview of the stats on Amulets.
- Added an overview of Enchantments you can get in the game.
There is still a bunch of content that I need to process, so expect more updates in the coming days.
Do you want LIVE updates like this, you can get a personalized news feed when you become a member on my Patreon. While the normal news feed only shows new articles, your personalized feed also lets you see updates to pages. You can follow Game HUBs or Character Class HUBs that you want to stay up-to-date on. This is just one of the perks you get as a Member.