- [12:28] Starts
- Borderlands Cross-over in Sea of Thieves
- Triple G’s Endgame Rush
- Gearbox Entertainment expands with a new Studio in Montréal
- Anniversary Celebrations
- Maurice’s Black Market Vending Machine Location
- Hotfix/Patch Update
- Vault Card 2
- Ariana Greenblatt’s Tiny Tina Jacket Tweet
- Borderlands Discord
- Tess & Mitsu birthday’s on the same day is so funny. With all the variables in the world and these 2 line up.
- Tess going for a Maya tattoo, she is braver than me. Glow in the Dark highlights is cool.
- a COV Takedown would be great for the anniversary but that would be the grandprize. I kinda want more than “just” a weapon skin as they are hyping it up. 5 Golden Keys wouldn’t be special, if they did 2 Diamond Keys it would make an impact. I know there are still a few weapons in the code that are not obtainable. If they gave those a buff and loot source, it gives fans something to farm for.
- For the 1 Year Anniversary we also got a series of mini-events.
- Borderlands 2’s Commander Lilith DLC and Borderlands 3’s DLCs 1+2+4 were made by GBX Quebec.
- Borderlands 3’s Bounty of Blood DLC (3) was made by GBX Frisco. Matt Cox, who is now the Creative Director on Tiny Tina’s Wonderlands, was the Assosiate Creative Director on DLC3.
- Yeah, Randy Pitchford has mentioned they are working on the next BIG ONE (aka Borderlands 4).
- The Gun that shoots your money is the Predatory Lending
- I really enjoyed Tales From the Borderlands. It really hits the Borderlands Vibe. It wasn’t my type of game at first but you play it for the story. The concept of making choices that impact the story is great. It’s kinda an interactive movie and a point and click adventure.
- Season 3 of End Game Rush sounds amazing!
- I was also looking forward to see more of Tiny Tina’s Wonderlands at Gamescom. Hopefully, Soon.