- [10:55] Starts
- Level Cap Increase
- Seasonal Events Toggleable
- Borderlands 3 Cross-Play
- Tiny Tina’s Wonderlands
- Borderlands Movie News
- Maurice’s Black Market Vending Machine Location
- True Trials
- Proving Grounds Location Guide
- Endgame Rush
- Bunkers & Badasses Tabletop Game
- Hotfixes Applied
- Too bad that they didn’t cap the level cap increase to LVL69, that would have been nice and it would fall in line with my LEVEL UP! T-Shirt.
- I wasn’t expecting the seasonal events to become toggleable. That’s great because with each level increase the community screamed they wanted their seasonal event gear to be on level.
- Yeah, I wonder how much new Terror Builds we will see.
- Ariana Greenblatt Golf Card by Kevin Hart is such an awesome thing
- The Bunny Ear in my analysis is correct. The van might not be Marcus’s bus but it’s a minivan.
- The Borderlands Vending Machine is sooooooooooo COOL!!!
- About giving feedback to Gearbox, yes always do it respectfully. There is another person on the other side. While a developer can agree with you, it’s not always something they can fix due to reasons (resources, time, priorities, etc). For Battleborn we requested a photo mode because it’s such a beautiful game. They weren’t able to add it to that game but they did include it into Borderlands 3 and therefore it’s more likely to be included in Tiny Tina’s Wonderlands.