- Unofficial Producers
- Gabriel Richard – Lead Game Designer at GBX Studio Quebec
- Attila Szanter – CEO & Co-Founder of MMO Science
- Dr. Rob Knight – Director, Center for microbiome innovation
- Dr. Jermoe Waldispuhl – AP of computer science, Mcgrill University.
- [08:40] Starts
- Borderlands Science Questions
- How did Borderlands Science come to be in the first place?
- What were some of the struggles of getting Borderlands Science off the ground?
- Did you have an idea ready to go or was it a longer process?
- Can you tell us more about the micro innitiative is?
- Why was the gut microbiom specifically chosen for this endevour?
- Can someone explain how playing the game helps with mapping the microbes?
- Why was Borderlands 3 chosen as the vehicle as this endevour?
- What happens to the puzzles that you don’t use?
- How many bactiria can there be in your gut?
- What is an alien bactieia?
- What are some of the initial results found with Borderlands Science?
- How did you come up with the rewards?
- How did Mayim Bialik end up on this project?
- I don’t know of any other game that helped with science. I know back in the day you could allow your PlayStation to help calculate science stuff when you didn’t use it.
- Interesting that the Par score is actually the algorithm trying to solve the puzzle and beating that goal is actually exceeding scientists.