Community Patch 3.0
With the feedback from the community Craig (aka shadowevil1995) has made an unofficial community patch that changes a lot of things in Borderlands 2. From buffing guns and shield to making rare currency like Seraph crystals an auto pick up item. With this second patch the skill trees from the various vault hunters have been given a few interesting modifications and pearlecent weapons have gotten some badass new skins. You can download the community patch from his dropbox. Check out the install section for a complete description on how to install this patch. If you want a look on some of the changes Derch is making in-depth videos about it.
- Weapon Buffs
- Shield Buffs
- Boosted Skills
- New Weapon Skins
- Modified Class Mods
- New Weapon Drop Locations
- Repeatable Slaughter Domes
- Auto Pick Up Rare Currency
Check the change log for a complete overview of all the changes
How to install the Community Patch:
Before you go and apply the Borderlands 2 unofficial community patch i would like to point out these few things:
- Don’t have Borderlands 2 running on your system when you apply these changes.
- All changes are made at your own risk, Gearbox Software, 2K Games, ShadowEvil, or Me(ntalMars) are not responsable if you break your game.
- All input commands below need to be done without the “”, just use the content between the tags.
- Currently this only works on PC.
- You have to be in online modus or else the patch won’t work.
- Download the community Patch.
- Place the patch.txt file into your game folder: programfiles/steam/steamapps/commen/borderlands2/binaries/
(PatchOffline.txt is just for those with no internet connections or can’t get online, don’t download it unless you’re sure that you can’t go online, or you keep getting the hotfix “Sparkserviceconfiguration_6” Error, rest is normal.)
Modify your game
- Locate your borderlands.exe file in folder: programfiles/steam/steamapps/commen/borderlands2/binaries/win32/
- Make a backup of your Borderlands.exe file for safety reasons!
- Edit the borderlands.exe file with a hex editor .
- Locate the Hex Value to search: ” 83C40C85C0751A6A ” (edit > find > set to hex values)
- Replace the ” C0 ” with ” FF “
- Find the text string :” say ” (edit > find > set to text string, also use the options; unicode string + match case)
- Replace the hex code with all ” 00 00 00 00 00 00 “
- Save file
Enable Console Menu
- Go to the next location in your pc folders: documents/mygames/borderlands2/willowgame/config/
- Open up the file: willowinput.txt
- Find ” ConsoleKey ” and set it to a key of your choice, for example ” F6 ” ( ConsoleKey=F6 )
- Save File
- Run Borderlands 2
- In the main menu enable the console menu by pressing your preset key (F6 in the example).
- Type in:” exec patch.txt ” and confirm by pressing the ‘Enter’ button.
If you got the patch running you might also like to play around with community weapons, check out the article how to add custom mods to Borderlands 2.
Community Patch Change Log
==================Guns================== 1. Changed Kerblasters main projectile to be Grenade Splash 2. Buffed the Stinkpot to be in line with the regular Cannon(which was buffed in 2.0) 3. Torgue Barreled ARs now cost 2 ammo per shot, from 4 per shot. 4. Torgue Barrel for Bandit AR now cost 2 ammo per shot, from 3 per shot. 5. Stalker Should be able to spin now (Didnt before) 6. Made the Chopper consume 4 ammo per shot instead of 6, and gave it 10% more damage. 7. Storms orb should deal 30% of the damage dealt instead of the original 10% 8. Gave the Patriot 40% extra damage to make it more relevant. 9. Gave all the Torgue Barreled Assault Rifles a massive damage buff. 10. Hyperion E-Tech Snipers have more fire rate now. 11. Removed the nasty penalties from the Evil Smasher, and made it an above average AR. (Has nothing to do with the effect) 12. Made the Commerce have the Maliwan barrel, with an increased chance to shock, shock DoT and damage. 13. Made the Cobra have more increased damage, and more fire rate. 14. Removed all the penalties of the Trespasser, and made it Dahl barrel, plus a few damage buffs. 15. Made the Boompuppys projectile to be considered grenade damage, and gave it 180% increase in damage, with overall stat boosts. 16. Made the Judge have the Jakobs Barrel, with 35% increase in damage. 17. Made the Avengers ammo regen way faster (5 per second), and gave it 20% extra damage. 18. Fixed the Bolt Action snipers fire rate again (they were slower than the usual) ======================================== ==================Shields================ 19. Buffed the capacity and regeneration rate of the Manly Man Shield, reduced the curse effect, massively increased the damage dealt, and made it so youre completely immune to explosive damage. ======================================== ===================Relics================= 20. Increased the damage dealt by the Deputy Badge. (Scale value and base value) 21. Buffed the Vault Hunter relic to drop Blues (Thats what rare means) from 5% to 7.5%, it has been tested and its a significant increase because of how loot works. (What the relic does is just buff blue drop rates for less whites, thats it, dont get it confused.) ======================================== ===================COMs================ 22. Reverted back Legendary Grenadier to Legendary Pointman and Made it boost Crisis Management, Grit, Forbearance, Able and Healthy. (Reasoning behind this is that it was the only COM that was custom and it was overlapping with other mods.) 23. Pointman class mod now boosts Grit, Preparation and able, and has multiplicative health bonuses. 24. Legendary Ranger boosts Onslaught properly now. (Thanks to MegaCyber!) 25. Specialist COM boosts Onslaught properly now. ======================================== ================Grenades================ No Changes ======================================== ====Loots, drops And Quest items + Enemies==== 26. OMGWTH Should drop Gen 2 Pearls as well now. 27. Increased the shield, health, and damage of Super Badass Stalkers, and gave it a super badass lootpool instead of a badass lootpool 28. Increased the shield, health, damage of H3RL-E, and sped up its barrel throwing animation 29. Increased the chance of OOO spawning (From 1% to 5%) 30. Increased Damage over Times Damage in UVHM by 250% 31. Increased Weapon Swap Speed in OP levels by 20% 32. Dexi now drops the Lady Fist, Flayer, Hive and Twister, and he has a 100% chance to drop them. (Including the chopper) 33. Made Jimmy have Ultimate Badass Loot List (He drops purples and blues like Saturn for example) and Loot Midget List. 34. Made H3RL-3 have a chance to drop the Sandhawk and Pimpernel. 33% chance for a drop. 35. Made Hide of Terra never spawn with bad parts, and it has a high chance to get the Grounded Prefix. 36. Made anyone with a rare spawn chance have 20% to drop their legendary instead of 10%. 37. Son of Crawmerax (Raid boss) has a 10% chance to drop any pearl in the game starting UVHM after level 51. 38. Son of Crawmerax (Raid boss) Always drops on level gear now. 39. Dexi, Vorac and Triple O All have a chance to drop the second generation of legendary class mods. 40. Sinkhole has a chance to drop the Bitch. 41. Flinter has a chance to drop the Volcano. 42. Dribbles has a chance to drop the Badaboom. 43. Woundspike has a chance to drop the Maggie. 44. Terras quest now gives you a guaranteed random legendary. (Can be any legendary from the world drop pool) 45. Pyro Petes quest now gives you a guaranteed random legendary. (Can be any legendary from the world drop pool) 46. Voracs quest now gives you a guaranteed random legendary. (Can be any legendary from the world drop pool) 47. Ancient Dragons of Destructions quest now gives you a guaranteed random legendary. (Can be any legendary from the world drop pool) 48. Hyperious quest now gives you a guaranteed random legendary. (Can be any legendary from the world drop pool) 49. Master Gees quest now gives you a guaranteed random legendary. (Can be any legendary from the world drop pool) 50. Increased the chance for Warlord Slog to drop the Ogre. 51. Grandma Flexingtons Story Raid difficulty gives you a random Torgue legendary instead of a purple launcher. 52. Motor Mamma now has a chance to drop the Baby Maker. 53. Michael Mamaril gives you purples all the time now, and has a 10% chance to give you a legendary. 54. BA. Rex can drop 15 Torgue Tokens now. 55. Improved chance for Splinter Group to drop a Storm Front. (From 2.5% to 7.5% per TMNT Rat.) 56. Gold Golem no longer drops the deliverance and the infinity, to increase the drop rates for the Grog Nozzle. 57. Vermi has 20% chance to spawn now, instead of 15% of the old patch. ============================================ =============Character Skills=============== 58. Made Scorched Earth give Axton 10% Explosive damage 59. Double Up gives the turret 30% Damage 60. Made Duty Calls to 8% per level instead of 10% per level 61. Made Nuke give Axton 20% Cooldown Reduction 62. Phalanx Shield gives Axton 20% Shield Capacity 63. Gemini Gives the turret 30% Fire rate and 3 more shots per burst 64. Swapped Crisis Management and Resourceful in the skilltree 65. Reverted Last Ditch Effort to Gun Damage 66. Made Robot Rampage give Gaige 20% gun damage 67. Made Strength of Five Gorillas give gun damage to Gaige as well 68. Made Shock and AAAGGGHHH! Give Gaige 25% reload speed 69. Make it Sparkle gives 30% elemental effect chance and damage to Gaige 70. Buck Up additionally gives 15% shield capacity to Gaige 71. Sped up the animation for 1-2 Boom, doubled its damage(including DoT), and made it give Gaige 15% Explosive damage 72. Sped up the animation for Explosive Clap, increased its damage, and made it give Gaige 20% melee damage 73. Doubled the Stares damage(including DoT) 74. Annoyed Android now increases the damage Deathtrap deals as well as its movement speed. 75. With Claws give 0.625% Swap Speed per Anarchy stack 76. Sharing is Caring gives Gaige 25% Shield capacity/Recharge Rate. 77. Added Blood Euphoria (which was an unused but existing skill) as a Bloodlust tier4 gamechanger for Krieg 78. Light the Fuse has been buffed in NVHM and TVHM as well (no change in UVHM) 79. Pull the Pin gives Krieg 10% Grenade damage 80. Fixed Elemental Elation and Salt the Wound stacks overlapping each other 81. The self-hit damage from Silence the Voices is no longer affected by Grenade Damage. 82. Optics now give Zero aiming speed, and increased the aim steadiness 83. Kill confirmeds value has been reverted (its still instant however) 84. Made Grim give Zer0 4% Cooldown Rate per level, and swapped Grim and Fearless in the skilltree. 85. Fearless reduces the duration of status effects on you instead of giving Fire rate 86. Like the Wind additionally gives Zer0 5% chance to dodge bullets per level 87. Increased the chance for C0unter Strike to trigger after getting hit. 88. Fixed Lay Waste/Keep it Piping Hot/5 Shots or 6/Incite/Just Got Real/Im your Huckleberry not giving offhand weapons the bonuses. 89. Made Auto Loader give Salvador 15% Reload speed 90. Reverted Helios change to fix a bug where it did not work without Ruin, and increased the damage by 50% 91. Removed the sound from Life Tap 92. Doubled the damage that Recompense deals. 93. Doubled the Backdraft melee damage, and nerfed the nova slightly 94. Made Res give Maya 35% FFYL duration 95. Made Overload 7% for all magazines instead of 5%. 96. Silence the voices is no longer considered grenade damage. 97. Made Scorns cooldown 10 seconds instead of 8. (It was too much.) ========================================= ==================Visuals================ 98. Big Boom Blaster has a proper Torgue looks now, instead of Dahl. 99. Flayer now has the proper Pre-Sequel looks. ========================================
- Reverted back the Ogre’s barrel back to Spinny Vladof (Sin time delay was still there), but it should still have a 10% gun buff.
- Reverted back Aggression relics back the original form (They weren’t giving you any damage bonus at all).
- Accidently buffed the Torgue barrel related to bandit twice (It should buff bandit and dahl now).
- H3RL-3 should have a 33% chance to drop the Orphan Maker instead of 10% (It’s a blue so it should drop more often like the rest).
- Hellfire should have a stronger DoT now (By 30% more than the original buff) and bigger splash.
- Reverted back the Legendary Reaper to the original form (I didn’t playtest this right and made it somehow worse)
- Tuned down the melee damage on the pun-chee (It was 1.56 mil pre-patch, my patch made it 2.48 mil but now is should be slightly higher than a hide, but not too much since there’s no point in getting a hide)
- Further buffed the Impaler’s damage.
- Reverted the Emperor back from the Torrent and made it have a middle ground between both. (Now it’s a buffed Emperor with Increased Damage and faster fire rate, and also spawns with a scope, don’t forget that.)
- Made Dahl E-Tech ARs have the E-Tech buff as well.
- Made All E-Tech AR have penetration.
- Buffed Bandit Pistols. (Same as the Assault Rifle Buff, sacrificed magazine for other stats, so their reload speed, fire rate and damage for less magazine.)
- Made Gemstone weapons have their own rarity, with the benefits of being one rarity higher (More gun damage, accuracy and magazine size)
- Buffed the Torgue barrel for Assault Rifle to do more damage. (30% for some, and 40% for some).
- Made Torgue Barrel for Assault Rifle to be considered Grenade damage.
- Made the bearcat to be considered grenade damage.
- Made the Carnage always spawn with 3 projectiles, and Vertical accessory gives it massive recoil reduction and a bit of damage increase (30%).
- Made the Stalker have the Vladof barrel with increased projectile speed.
- Made Bandit Plasma casters shoot like other plasma casters with the same status.
- Slowed down the fire rate of Bolt Action sniper rifles to balance them in normal mode and TVHM (It isn’t much)
- Made The Ogre the other vladof barrel, and gave it 10% damage buff.
- Removed the -20% Penalty on Assault Rifles to make them compete in end game.
- Removed the Tunguska’s self- damage on the big radius.
- Reversed the bonuses for Bandit and Torgue sights buffs by accident, but they’re fixed now.
- Indirectly buffed the gub as part of the Bandit Pistol buff.
- Indirectly buffed the Tinderbox as part of the Bandit Pistol buff.
- Changed the Laser Accuracy accessory of pistols to boost projectile speed by 40% instead of 20%.
- Boosted the damage of the HawkEye by 8%.
- Boosted the damage of the Veruc by 10%.
- Boosted the damage of the Seeker by 30%.
- Buffed the Actualizer’s reload speed, with an additional 30% more damage.
- Reverted back the changes made to the volcano, instead, it has a big splash radius with increased DoT damage by 65%
- Buffed the hellfire’s splash radius (Tripled) and damage over time. (By 10%)
- Lifted up the damage penalty of the infection by a bit. (200%) and upped the dot damage by 30%.
- The Tediore Barrel on Pistols now gives you reload speed instead of nothing. (It’s a fair amount)
- Reverted the WTF shield back from the Bigg Thumppr.
- Made the Bigg Thumppr an actual legendary melee shield. (Replaced the Pot o’ Gold.)
- Made the WTF shield not harm you, spawn an extra projectile from the original three, have more damage and more chance to spawn them.
- Made the Fabled Tortoise slow you down less. [Went from 80% to 40%]
- Made the love thumper not do friendly damage.
- Fixed the UI of the movement speed relic.
- Restored back the shock trooper to the original form (The bonuses weren’t applying right and they were sort of broken)
- Fixed Most of the UI Problems with skills. (I.E Gaige’s COMs not showing the proper skills).
- Buffed the Spy’s CoM’s cooldown by a lot.
- Salvador’s Beast Class Mod now boosts Aint got time to bleed instead of Just got real.
- Fixed the health passive on Beast’s class mod to be multiplicative.
- Salvador’s Titan Class mod now boosts Sexual Tyrannosaurus instead of Out of Bubblegum.
- Legendary Titan now boosts Ain’t Got Time to Bleed and Sexual Tyrannosaurus instead of Out of Bubblegum and Locked and Loaded.
- Zer0’s Survivor COM now boosts Innovate instead of Resurgence.
- Fixed the Health passive on Zer0’s Survivor mod to be multiplicative.
- Made Legendary Reaper boost Boiling Blood instead of Blood overdrive, and Salt the wound instead of Thrill of the kill.
- Made Krieg’s Crunch class mod boost Salt the Wound instead of Blood Bath.
- Changed Axton’s Specialist class mod to boost Onslaught instead of Forbearance.
- Changed Punk’s class mod to boost Death from above instead of Typecast Inconoclast
- Changed back Gaige’s Jill of All Trades class mod back to the original state.
- No Changes
Loots and drops And Quest items
- Made the Gold Golem have a rare chance of dropping the Grog Nozzle.
- Removed the two heads from Warrior’s lootpool. And made it less crowded.
- Made Vorac’s quest give you proper rewards. (More XP and a quality item. (Any E-Tech).
- Made Terra’s quest give you proper rewards.(More XP and a quality item. (Any E-Tech)
- Made Hyperious’ quest give you proper rewards.(More XP and a quality item. (Any E-Tech)
- Made Master Gee’s quest give you proper rewards.(More XP and a quality item. (Any E-Tech)
- Made Pete’s quest give you proper rewards.(More XP and a quality item. (Any E-Tech)
- Made The Ancient Dragon of Destruction’s quest give you proper rewards. (More XP and a quality item. (Any E-Tech)
- Made Lilith give you a choice of a blue class mod in TVHM and above.
- Made Roland give you a blue class mod in TVHM and above after coming back to Sanctuary (Instead of green)
- Made The Creature Slaughter’s round 5 repeatable.
- Made The Bandit Slaughter’s round 5 repeatable.
- Made The Hyperion Slaughter’s round 5 repeatable.
- Made the threshold for blue and above gear to spawn level 1 instead of level 7. (This means that you will get good quality gear from the beginning of the game instead of after Flynt, WAY less greens and less pistols.)
- Made the Bekah to be considered into the pearlecent world drop loot pool.
- Made the Godfinger to be considered into the pearlecent world drop loot pool.
- Made the Wanderlust to be considered into the pearlecent world drop loot pool.
- Made the Carnage to be considered into the pearclecent world drop loot pool.
- Made Moxxi have a 20% chance to give you a bad touch instead of a good touch.
- Made Vermi have an increased chance to spawn in Solo (From 10% to 15%)
- Made Varkids have an increased chance of evolving.
- Donkey Mong has the ability to drop the BiggThumppr.
- Made Mister Boney Pants Guy have a chance to drop the Gub.
- Made the Peak Reward be an E-Tech instead of a purple. (Legendary isn’t possible since it also gives you a pearlecent, and that’s a bit too much)
- Replaced the Kiss of Death with the Fibber from Hyperious’ loot pool.
- Made Muscles have a chance to drop Sledge’s Shotgun.
- H3RL-E Now has a chance to drop the Orphan Maker.
- Made Spiderpants have a chance to drop a Quazar.
- Made Bone Head drop the Shredifier less. (It was 33% before, now it’s about 10%)
- Made Bad Maw have a chance to drop the Deliverance.
- Made Mad Mike have a chance to drop the Madhous!
- Made Prospector Zeke have a chance to drop the Skullmasher.
- Made Jackenstein have a chance to drop the Conference Call.
- Made Arizona have a chance to drop the Flakker.
- Made Badassasarus Rex have a chance to drop any of the Torgue Legendaries.
- Reduce the cooldown on Scorn to 8 seconds.
- Returned Krieg’s Raving Retribution Rants.
- Increased the base damage of Axton’s turret by 20% and gave it 20% more fire rate.
- Sentry: Replaced Burst fire with Fire rate, 3% per point.
- Laser Sight: It’s 5% per point, and in addition it adds turret damage as well.
- Removed the damage penalty from Scorched Earth (It was 15% turret damage penalty)
- Crisis Management: Replaced the melee damage with damage reduction.
- Double up: Removed the 15% turret damage penalty.
- Impact Replaced Melee damage with accuracy.
- Overload: 5% Per level but it affects all gun types.
- Battlefront: Replaced melee damage with critical hit damage.
- Duty calls: Replaced fire rate with additive critical hit damage, changed gun damage to 10% per point
- Ranger: Now it’s 2% per point.
- Nuke: Doubled the damage of Nuke, and the fire dot by x5.
- Preparation is now 4% shield capacity instead of 3%.
- Last Ditch Effort: Changed gun damage to Weapon Swap Speed, 12% Per point.
- Forbearance: Replaced Max health with Damage Reduction, 2% per point.
- Phalanx Shield: Doubled the capacity of Phalanx Shield.
- Mind’s Eye: Replaced melee damage with accuracy, 5% per point
- Helios: Procs after Ruin’s slag.
- Blight Phoenix: Doubled the Damage.
- Backdraft: Doubled the damage.
- Ruin: Buff damage and DOT by 5x
- Bloody Revival: Removed assault rifle requirement
- Light The Fuse: 100% damage buff in UVHM, unchanged in TVHM and NVHM
- Hellfire Halitosis: 4x damage buff (Check to see how OP this is)
- I’m the Juggernaut: Buffed to 12% per point
- Hard to Kill: Buffed regen to 0.2% per point
- Made Of Sterner Stuff: Upped damage reduction to 4% per point, and melee damage to 6% per point
- More Pep: Doubled all stats
- Shock Storm: Doubled radius
- Wires Don’t Talk: Upped to 5% per point
- With Claws: Upped melee damage to 1.25% per stack (It rounds it to 1.3 but it’s still 1.25)
- Critical Ascension: Decays at 3 seconds between stacks (was 1 second per stack) still starts decay after 6 seconds
- Kill Confirmed: Stacks instantly on scope, was 2.5 seconds each time, and is now less per point (5% per level)
- Resurgence: is now 6% per point.
- Innervate: Upped health regen to 1.2% per point.
- Iron Hand: Swapped max health for damage reduction, same percentage.
(Credit goes to Davespineapple for doing all of these)
- Gave the Unforgiven an actual skin.
- Gave the Butcher an actual skin.
- Gave the Avenger an actual skin.
- Gave the Tunguska an actual skin.
- Gave the Stalker an actual skin.
- Gave the Sawbar an actual skin.
- Gave the Bearcat an actual skin.
- Gave the Storm an actual skin.
- Gave the Flayer the unique skin it had.
- Gave the Sloth a fresh new look.
- Gave the Naught the same skin in Pre-Sequel (Minus the decals)
- Made the bearcat consume 2 ammo per shot and buff the damage by 120%.
- Buffed the damage of Unforgiven by 50% and increase the fire rate slightly.
- Buffed The Tunguska.
- Indirectly buffed The Madhous!
- Indirectly buffed The Sawbar.
- Indirectly Buffed The CHOPPER.
- Buffed the God-Finger and made it non-bolt action.
- Replaced the Tidal Wave with the Flayer.
- Made the Chulainn not slag you, and make it Maliwan Barrel.
- Buffed the Storm. (Increased the DoT damage and fire rate + damage)
- Buffed The Cobra.
- Buffed the trespasser.
- Buffed Logan’s gun. (1 ammo per shot, 20% more damage.)
- Majorly buffed Bandit AR’s weapon type.
- Buffed The Seeker.
- Buffed The Devastator.
- Buffed The Wanderlust.
- Made the pitchfork consume 1 ammo per shot.
- Made The Longbow the correct rarity.
- Fixed E-Tech Snipers.
- Fixed E-Tech ARs.
- Made the Veruc consume 1 ammo per shot.
- Fixed E-Tech Shotguns.
- Made The ChereAmie usable.
- Made The Butcher have 2 extra pellets
- Made The Stinger have faster bullets, and a 10% damage buff.
- Buffed The Hawkeye.
- Buffed the Seraphim.
- Made The Volcano have more damage and 100% grenade splash.
- Balanced the BoneShredder.
- Buffed The Damned Cowboy. (More Crit and more damage)
- Buffed The Shredifier by giving it 25% more damage.
- Buffed The Deliverance’s damage.
- Return The Twister back to 100% Splash.
- Made The Skullmasher how it was in Pre-Sequel.
- Seriously buffed Bolt Action Jakobs sniper rifles to make it worth it.
- Buffed The Elephant Gun
- Buffed the “Buff”alo.
- Buffed Hyperion Snipers to match others.
- Replaced The Emperor with the Torrent.
- Buffed the Invader
- Buffed The Patriot.
- Made the hornet have 100% grenade splash instead of 80%.
- Made The Flakker have 2 extra pellets. Plus a little tiny bit of fire rate.
- Made Tediore Stocks of Rocket Launchers give you reload speed.
- Made Bandit sights on rocket launchers boost Mag Size.
- Made Torgue sights on rocket launchers boost Damage.
- Made Tediore barrels on Rocket launchers give a tiny reload speed buff instead of nothing.
- Changed the cradle to “The Naught” from TPS.
- Changed the rarity of “Deadly Bloom” to Legendary.
- Made The WTF shield into a Bigg Thumppr.
- Reduced the health penalty of the hoplite.
- Made the LT use the Purple Bandit Skin
- Made The Deadly Bloom use the legendary skin.
- Buffed Cracked Sash.
- Buffed Pun-chee’s damage.
- Buffed The Sponge.
- Buffed The Impaler.
- Reduced the health penalty of The Fabled Tortoise.
- Buffed The Blood of Terra to 8%
- Made the Opportunity Relic give you flat movement speed buff. 32% to 49% (UI Won’t work)
- Made melee relic multiply damage instead of adding it.
- Made all the Flat gun damage relics multiply instead of add
- Buffed the might to make it worth it.
- Buffed the XP Relic.
- Buffed The Seraph Blood relic.
- Changed Legendary Pointman to Legendary Grenadier.
- Made Legendary Sniper Boost Fast Hands instead of Kill Confirmed.
- Changed the Legendary Anarchist to boost Better Half. (UI Won’t display it)
- Buffed the passives of each Slayer of Terra COM for each character
- Fixed Axton’s Terra’s COM
- Fixed Zer0’s Terra’s COM
- Fixed Maya’s Terra’s COM
- Fixed Sal’s Terra’s COM
- Fixed Krieg’s Terra’s COM
- Fixed Gaige’s Terra’s COM
- Changed the passive of the specialist COM of Axton to include Shotgun Damage and Accuracy.
- Changed the Shock Trooper’s to have fire rate instead of shock damage.
- Made The Anarchist COM boost Mylin, Smaller Lighter, faster and Better half.
- Changed the Crunch to have Bloodbath, taste of blood and strip the flesh.
- Made Slab’s class mod’s passive’s Type B.
- Changed the Sweetheart classmod to have CUT, Fancy Maths, and the better half. And make the Passive Type B.
- Changed Jill of all trades to have Unstoppable Force instead of that one excuse of a skill (UI Won’t display it)
- Changed Punk to have Typecast Iconoblast.(UI Won’t display it)
- Changed Prodigy to have Smaller Lighter Faster.
- Made the O-Negative come in 0 fuse. (Fusetime says it’s 1 but it’s actually 0.)
- Buffed Normal Tediore and Bandit grenadse by 33%
- Buffed the Leech’s damage slightly.
- Made Slag grenades more reliable to slag.
Loots and drops
- Loot midgets now drop Legendary Shields.
- Added The Shredifier as a drop from Bone Head.
- Made Blue have a chance to drop the Heart Breaker.
- Made Bewm and Boom have a chance to drop the Skyrocket.
- Made Nisha have a chance to drop the Fire Bee.
- Made Clayton have a chance to drop Flame of the Firehawk.
- Made Henry have a chance to drop the Love Thumper.
- Made Wilhelm have a chance to drop the Bouncing Bonny.
- Made Eridium Auto-Pick up.
- Made Torgue Tokens Auto Pick up.
- Made Seraph Crystals Auto Pick up.