Bloody Harvest is a Halloween Themed Event in Borderlands 3. During this event, you will need to collect Hecktoplasm for Maurice. You do this by defeating Haunted enemies, they can be recognized by the ghost that possesses them. If you collected enough Hecktoplasm, Maurice will open up a portal that allows you to travel to a new location called Heck. On this event exclusive map, you can complete challenges and take on Captain Haunt to earn Bloody Harvest Legendary Loot.
Table of contents
How to enable the Bloody Harvest Event?
Gearbox Software made the seasonal events toggleable. If you want to experience the Bloody Harvest event, enable the event in the main menu and select Bloody Harvest.
Bloody Harvest Loot
By completing challenges and defeating enemies you can earn Bloody Harvest exclusive loot.
- 2 New Legendary Weapons
- 1 New Legendary Shield
- Anshin Shield: Scream of Terror
- 1 New Legendary Grenade Mod
- Torgue Grenade Mod: Ghast Call
- New Anointed loot drops
- New Trinket
- New Weapon Skin
- New Vault Hunter Skins
- ECHO Device Skin
What is the Terror effect?
Throughout the Bloody Harvest event, enemies can debuff you with a new status effect called ‘Terror’. If you are affected by this ‘terror’ your weapon handling will decrease and you will experience more sway with your weapons. While this might sound annoying at first, there is anointed gear that ties into this status effect and turns this into a beneficial boost of power.
- While Terrified, gain increased crit damage. The more Terror you have, the higher the bonus.
- While Terrified, gain increased damage and fire rate. The more Terror you have, the higher the bonus.
- While Terrified, gain ammo regeneration. The more Terror you have, the higher the bonus.
- While Terrified, gain health regeneration. The more Terror you have, the higher the bonus.
- While Terrified, deal 50% bonus cryo damage.
- While Terrified, you have a chance to fire an extra projectile per shot. The more Terror you have, the higher the bonus.
- While Terrified, enemy bullets have a chance to reflect off of you. The more Terror you have, the higher the bonus.
- While Terrified, reduce all incoming damage by a small amount. The more Terror you have, the higher the bonus.
- On Action Skill End, heal 25% max health, effect is increased by 15% per terror stack. Consumes all Terror.
- On Action Skill End, apply Terror to yourself every 5 seconds for the next 18 seconds.
- Melee Attacks have a 25% chance to apply Terror to yourself.
- After Phasegrasping an enemy, Amara fires Terror skulls at the grasped target dealing 3718 damage. (lvl 50) (Amara)
- After Using Attack Command, consume all Terror and Fl4K’s Pet gains 50% bonus fire damage for a short time. (FL4K)
- While SNTNL is active, SNTNL gains 100% lifesteal while you are affected by Terror. (Zane)
- After Reloading, consume all Terror and create a nova that deals cryo damage. (Moze)
Bloody Harvest Guide
Do you need help with completing all the challenges, I got a dedicated Bloody Harvest Guide for you!