How Fast Can Your Build Go?!
There is a new community challenge in town. Triple G challenges you for the second time on how fast can you beat the end game content in Borderlands 3? In Season 2, you will need to complete all 6 Proving Grounds, both Takedowns on the highest difficulty setting, and defeat Hemivorous the Invisible.
So you will be doing the True Takedown Mode and have your game set on Mayhem Level 11. This way everyone has an equal playing ground. Hemivorous the Invisible was not available during Season 1 but is included in Season 2.
Triple G announced that Season 2 will start on August 2, 2021, and you have 2 weeks to perfect your run.
There will be separate leaderboards for each Vault Hunter.
Are you ready to test your skills and see if you can compete with the rest of the community or are you joining for shits&giggles? Report your best time on the official Borderlands Discord
- Play all 6 Proving Grounds
- Play both Takedowns on True Takedown Mode
- Defeat Hemivorous the Invisible & Vermi
- No Complex Root or Super Soldier
- Solo Runs Only
- Must be on Mayhem 11
- No exploits, mods, 3rd party software that effects the game
- No Skipping encounters to gain advantage, jumping over platforms is ok as long as the platform has spawned.
- Seasonal Events must be turned off
- No Respec during the run
- All gear and skill trees must be shown before or after the completed run and be in one recording.
- Takedowns must be true and activities must say mission complete before you move on