Choose your event in Borderlands 3
Gearbox Software and 2K Games added the ability to enable and disable any seasonal event in Borderlands 3. This means you can activate Bloody Harvest, Broken Hearts Day, or Revenge of the Cartels at any time. You toggle these in the main menu and you can only have 1 event active at a time.
How to change seasonal events in Borderlands 3
- Start the game
- Select Play
- Toggle Seasonal Event
- Press Continue
Load up your Vault Hunter and start playing
- Have fun with your Seasonal Event
You can check your event progress in the event tab in your menu.
All Borderlands 3 Events
Seasonal Event Updates
Because you have the power to choose any of these events there are a few changes to them to enhance your experience.
- Added seasonal event gear, normally awarded by challenges during the season, to drop from their respective bosses
- Added Wedding Invitation and Polyaimourous to the drop pool for Loot Hearts
- Increased Captain Haunt’s drop rate for Legendary seasonal gear
- Added Bloody Harvest Anointments to the Re-Roll Machine while the event is active
- If the event is not active in the main menu, players will not see these Anointments roll on gear.
- Updated the Operative’s Heartbreaker skin to also appear on his Barrier tech
- Updated Maurice’s audio during Broken Hearts Day to give priority to audio about rewards instead of generic praise for breaking hearts
- Addressed a reported concern that Challenges during events were sometimes marked as “complete” if the player completed the previous year’s