This is the trailer that Gearbox Software and 2K Games showed off during the Borderlands 3 reveal event. I was invited to this reveal event and got to play the game for 6 hours. I’ll have some hands-on previews up on the site soon.
- A lot of different locations even a few from the playable demo
- A lot of badass weapons including an Atlas gun that shoots a laser-guided missile.
- You will be able to hijack vehicles from enemies. During my play sessions, I found out you can scan these vehicles and obtain their assets.
- Bandits will jump on your vehicle and destroy your ride.
- FL4K does a move that looks similar to Lilith‘s ‘phasewalk’ ability from the original Borderlands. Looks to increase movement speed and deal shock damage.
- FL4K summons a pet by throwing a big energy sphere on the battlefield that explodes. The explosion also shows healing ‘+’ icons.
- First in-cockpit view of Moze‘s mech.
- Moze’s mech rapidly deals a series of punches.