Randy Varnell and Paul Sage from Gearbox Software sit down with Geoff Keighley on Youtube Live, which host a live show during E3. The interview briefly touches upon the Commander Lilith DLC, however, they quickly transition to Borderlands 3. During the interview, they will also show gameplay from Moze who is about to take on Mouthpiece.
- What’s new for Borderlands 3?
- Moze and her abilities.
- What haven’t you discussed about the game leading up to the release?
- Artifacts that enhance movement. New planets in the Borderlands Universe.
- Moze has got a mech suit?
- Iron bear is the oh crap button
- Can you tell us something about how you enhanced the gameplay?
- the moment-to-moment gameplay, sliding, movement, etc.
- Shift Codes were a big thing for BL2 how are you guys handling that in BL3?
- What can you tell about the storyline of BL3?
- How much bigger is Borderlands 3 compared to the previous games?
- Biggerer. But it’s not just about the size it’s also about density. We have crew challenges this time around that give you various things to do.