During the Borderlands 3 reveal event, a lot of media and influencers were able to interview the Gearbox Software developers. In this article, you will find a selection of Borderlands 3 interviews that I think are newsworthy and you should check out. There are a lot of good questions in these interviews. I did make a little summary of the questions that are in each video. Enjoy!
- Borderlands 3 Producer Talks Weapons, Story & More
- Borderlands 3 Interview by Electric Playground: New Features, Tech, and DLC Plans!
- Borderlands 3 Interview with Senior Producer Anthony Nicholson
- Borderlands 3 Angry Interview with Delrith and Randy Varnell
- Borderlands 3 Devs Talk New Changes, ‘Big’ Bosses, And Guardian Ranks!
- Borderlands 3 Developer Interview About Campaign Length, End Game, Brand Loyalty & More!
Borderlands 3 Producer Talks Weapons, Story & More
- Description of the gameplay demo
- Sanctuary III the HUB city, space travel
- Which system got improved?
- New Radiation element
- New Co-op Features: loot instancing, level balancing.
- Will we see how Troy loses his arm?
- How much time has passed since the last Borderlands and what’s going on?
- What are some of the new weapons types you guys are introducing?
Borderlands 3 Interview by Electric Playground: New Features, Tech, and DLC Plans!
- How has the Borderlands 3 reveal felt for you?
- What makes this game feel new?
- Who are these two new Vault Hunters?
- Are we getting new vehicles? (vehicle customization)
- What sets Borderlands 3 visually apart from the other games?
- How well does Borderlands 3 compete with other looter-shooters?
- How does Gearbox look at post-launch content?
- Did you guys expect that Borderlands would blow up like this?
- What do you think will surprise the fans the most?
Borderlands 3 Interview with Senior Producer Anthony Nicholson
- How do you follow up on Handsome Jack?
- What were some of the quality of life improvements you guys really wanted to do?
- Is trading coming back to the game?
- How well did the Tales from the Borderlands characters fit into Borderlands 3?
- What is hard to come up with new guns after 3 games?
- How unique will the various areas be?
- Are we getting more new weapon skins and how does the golden skin work?
Borderlands 3 Angry Interview with Delrith and Randy Varnell
- How long have you guys been working on Borderlands 3?
- What separates this game from the previous games in the series?
- How many planets will there be in the game?
- How different will the game be if you play as different characters?
- What separates the characters design-wise?
- Is loot going to instance, what other co-op features will there be?
- What will the micro-transactions look like in Borderlands 3?
- How much larger is Borderlands 3 compared to the other games?
Borderlands 3 Devs Talk New Changes, ‘Big’ Bosses, And Guardian Ranks!
- How did the looter-shooter genre evolve?
- How does Borderlands 3 handle repeatable missions?
- How are you guys going to handle the end-game?
- Bosses seem to have more mechanics.
- Will there be raid-like bosses?
- Will I be making boss guides?
- Guardian Rank
Borderlands 3 Developer Interview About Campaign Length, End Game, Brand Loyalty & More!
- How does Borderlands 3 fit into the evolving “looter-shooter” space?
- Is there a way to play Borderlands 3 in a more cyclical manner, akin to the way games as a service are played weekly?
- Are there any ambient activities you can do alongside the main missions in the game?
- How long is the campaign?
- Will there be story quests & narrative options with NPCs on Sanctuary III?
- Is there more to “Brand Loyalty”, Can we expect to see set bonuses?
- How many pets can FL4K have?
- Would you ever consider larger-scale content for groups bigger than 4 players?
- How does the level-sync work in combat?
- How do you top Handsome Jack?
- Are there going to be any new weapon rarities?
- Can we mod weapons?