Online Save File Editor
Hi, I’m seeing a lot of search queries for a Borderlands 3 Save File Editor. I know the editors for the previous Borderlands games were pretty popular. This time we have a full working website to customize your save files instead of a cheat engine tool.
Save File Editor Walkthrough
- Back up your current save files just in case!
- Visit http://www.bl3editor.com/
- Upload your save file
- Modify the data
- Check this datasheet to check how to make legit items
- Save modified save file back into the game’s save folder
- Have fun!
Save File Editor Tutorial
Borderlands 3 Profile Editor
- Download the exe available at Releases
- Run the exe
Openand select your
- Edit your profile to your heart’s content
- Whenever you’re done editing, click
Saveto save your profile. Don’t worry, it’ll create a backup in case you wanna go back.
Borderlands 3 Save File Editor by Gibbed
A save file editor by gibbed is still in development. However, things are taking longer than hoped as Rick is working on this in his spare time. Check back if anything has changed. In the meantime, you can use these BL3 save files to get a high-level character inc badass loot.
Borderlands 3 Save Files
Since the creation of the Save File Editor is taking longer than anticipated, I thought I’ll share some Save Files. This way you can quickly get access to high-level characters.
Default Save File location for Borderlands 3 on PC
C:\Users\"Your Profile"\Documents\My Games\Borderlands 3\Saved\SaveGames