Nervana Games has released a Bunkers & Badasses tabletop game inspired by Tiny Tina’s Assault on Dragon Keep. It puts you in the spot of the Bunker Master and lets you play a D&D-like game with your friends. In this video, you get a glimpse of the game itself and use a tool called foundry.
- Bunker Master
- Randy Varnell – Gearbox Director of Creative Development
- Morgan Webb – King of Spiders, Bonfire Studios
- Michael Swaim – @Swaim_corp
- David Wald – Wainright Jakobs in BL3
- Zehra Fazal – Amara in BL3