- Chris Ashton: Co-founder, Turtle Rock Studios
- Scott James: Production Assistant 2K
- Phil Robb: Co-founder, Turtle Rock Studios
What is Evolve
- Evolve is a first and third-person, cooperative and competitive, shooter.
- Evolve is a 4 versus 1 multiplayer game
- It features a giant, player-controlled, monster that needs to take down 4, player-controlled hunters.
- The hunters need to track down the monster quickly as the monster becomes more powerful.
- The 4 hunters all take on a role. You got Trapper, Medic, Assault, and Support.
- Assault is the Damage dealer.
- The Medic needs to keep the team alive and disable the monster.
- The Trapper needs to hunt down the monster and contain it.
- Support can assist in both offense and defense.
- As the Monster, you need to stay alive and eat the wildlife. The more you eat, the more energy you have and get to evolve into a more powerful monster.
- As the monster, you want to get strong enough so you can turn the tables and the hunters become the hunted.
Evolve releases in Fall 2014