It’s been 7 years since Gearbox Software made a follow up to Borderlands 2. The Devs are excited to show off exclusive Borderlands 3 footage from the planet Eden-6. They will also be showing the new Vault Hunter, Moze, in action.
Eden-6 has been in the Borderlands lore for a while but never have we been able to visit the planet. Eden-6 is inspired by the Louisianna swamps. This planet is the home of the Jakobs manufacturer. You will interact with the Jakobs family.
Moze is the Gunner class, she has a mech called Iron Bear. Your action skills are the various weapons you can equip to Iron Bear. You can place 2 weapons on these hardpoints, they can be 2 different weapons but you can also equip the same weapon twice. Your co-op partner can jump on the back of the mech if you have picked up the skill ‘dakka bear’.
- How do you guys come up with Guns with legs?
- New user interface and user experience.
- Crew Challenges
- New elemental type, Radiation, and how do elemental weapons interact with the environment. Shock will work on water.
- Loot Tinks have a backpack filled with lots of goodies, however, you have a limited time on taking them out as they try and escape.
- Day and Night Cycle
- Different enemies on the various planets.
- Borderlands 2: Commander Lilith and the fight for Sanctuary.