Update / September 3, 2019
New Borderlands 2 VR DLC Info
During PAX, Gearbox Software announced the release date of the free Borderlands 2 VR update. On September 6, 2019, you can enjoy all the Borderlands 2 that you want in VR. Because every piece of DLC that was released for the original game will then also be available for the VR version of the game. So the fan favorites Gaige and Krieg will join the Mayhem and also the Head Hunter packs will be coming with the bundle.
- Campaign Add-ons
- New Character Classes
- Head Hunter Packs
- T.K. Baha’s Bloody Harvest
- The Horrible Hunger of the Ravenous Wattle Gobbler
- How Marcus Saved Mercenary Day
- Mad Moxxi and the Wedding Day Massacre
- Sir Hammerlock vs. the Son of Crawmerax
- Wait there is more!
- Creature Slaughter Dome
- Ultimate Vault Hunter Upgrade Packs
- Vault Hunter Heads and Skin packs
Original Post / March 29, 2019
Free Borderlands VR Update
Earlier this month, Gearbox Software added AIM support to Borderlands 2 VR. This was all due to fan feedback, another popular request was that fans would really like to see the campaign expansions come to the VR version of the game.
During a Gearbox Official live stream, they did mention they would look into it and the word is out. All the story campaign add-ons are coming to Borderlands 2 VR for free on PlayStation VR.
- Captain Scarlett and Her Pirate’s Booty
- Mr. Torgue’s Campaign of Carnage
- Sir Hammerlock’s Big Game Hunt
- Tiny Tina’s Assault on Dragon Keep
This update is set to be released this summer. 2K Games mentioned that more details about this update will be provided in the near future.