The GamersHub from Shack did an interview with some of the developers from Godfall about the art and their inspiration for the game.
- Greg Burke – SHACK Host
- Evan McKnight – Lead Envoirement Aritst
- Tim Simpson – Environment Art Director
- Christophe Ha – Studio Art Director and Cofounder, Counterplay Games
- How did the visual concept of Godfall come to life?
- Is it difficult to combine the sci-fi and the medieval styles?
- Why did you guys decide to make those colorful, vibrant environments?
- Can you guys go into the fauna as some are like the real thing and others are more fantasy?
- What did the power of the next gen-consoles open up for game design?
- How did your previous work influence the Godfall art style?
- What were the inspirations for the world?
- How is Ray-Tracing impacting games?