The main story of Tiny Tina’s Wonderlands sends you on an epic journey containing 10 chapters that will take you about 15 hours to complete. Each chapter will take around 75 minutes to complete as these are pretty sizable quests.
Tiny Tina’s Wonderlands is divided into 4 acts, therefore, you might need to level up a bit before you want to enter the next zone. You can do one of the 52 side quests but I recommend completing the Shrine Challenges as it will help you level up and they provide a permanent stat boost.
There is also an Epilogue when you finished the final story chapter called Fatebreaker. The Epilogue basically takes place after the credits as there is still a lot you can do in Tiny Tina’s Wonderlands’ End Game.
- Chapter 1: Bunkers & Badasses
- Chapter 2: Hero of Brighthoof
- Chapter 3: A Hard Days’ Knight
- Chapter 4: Thy Bard, with a Vengeance
- Chapter 5: Emotion of the Ocean
- Chapter 6: Ballard of Bones
- Chapter 7: Mortal Coil
- Chapter 8: The Son of a Witch
- Chapter 9: Soul Purpose
- Chapter 10: Fatebreaker
You will get an achievement/trophy when you complete a story chapter.