Immortals of Aveum received a big “Echollector” update that adds new content and replayability to the game. This Update (18.104.22.168) is now available for PlayStation 5, Xbox Series X|S, and PC along with a Free Trial.
- New playable content, gear, and lore in the free gameplay content update, “The Echollector”
- Continue the fight for Aveum with New Game+
- Brave the new Grand Magnus difficulty and take on foes like never before
The events of the Everwar left the Path weak, scattering chunks of the consciouscape across Aveum and creating corrupted Shatterfanes – portals to new, undiscovered areas.
Jak must rid Aveum of these Shatterfanes and put a stop to whatever malevolent forces are siphoning away the Path’s power in a new boss fight. The Shatterfanes will automatically be available upon reaching Glaivegate, giving you the chance to take on this new challenge.
Doing so will unlock new lore for you to experience and gear for you to take on your journeys through the Everwar.
NEW GAME+ has been one of the biggest requests for Immortals of Aveum and it’s now coming to the game. NG+ will not only allow you to play through the game again with most of your abilities and spells, but it’ll also give you the opportunity to further upgrade your gear and take on updated fights.
- Upgrade your Epic and Legendary gear to higher levels with the Forge in NG+
- Rebalanced enemy health, damage, and abilities
- Jak carries forward most spells and abilities unlocked in a previous playthrough
- Augment spells cannot carry forward due to their unlock requirements
- Adjustments made to experience and currency earned while playing
GRAND MAGNUS DIFFICULTY
Face down Sandrakk’s forces like never before in the most challenging mode yet. Every fight will be a battle for survival as you push your way through the Everwar and forge yourself into an Immortal worthy of the name. This brand-new difficulty mode is available as a new playthrough or with New Game+!