Hit the road with the definitive version of Mario Kart 8 which releases on April 28th and play anytime, anywhere! Mario Kart 8 Deluxe features every track from the Wii U version, including all the DLC tracks make their return. New are the Inklings from Splatoon which also appear as all-new guest characters, along with returning favorites, such as King Boo, Dry Bones, and Bowser Jr.! Race with your friends or battle against them in a revised battle mode. Play on totally new or on some of your favorite classic battle maps that return in this game. You can play locally in up to 4-player multiplayer in 1080p while playing in TV Mode.
- Race your friends in the definitive version of Mario Kart 8, only on Nintendo Switch!
- Race as every character on every track from the Wii U version, including DLC characters and tracks.
- Pop some balloons in the revamped Battle mode, complete with Balloon Battle and Bob-omb Blast.
- Battle on new courses, like Urchin Underpass and Battle Stadium, or returning ones, such as GCN Luigi’s Mansion and SNES Battle Course 1.
- Inkling Girl & Inkling Boy from Splatoon, King Boo, Dry Bones, and Bowser Jr. join the roster!
- Players can choose a new Smart Steering feature which makes driving and staying on the track easy for novice players and kids even at 200cc
- Three new vehicles have been added, two are even inspired by Splatoon
- Carry two items at the same time
- Returning items include Boo, the item stealing ghost, and the Feather, which gives you a high jump in battle mode.
- Play your friends in local wireless multiplayer with up to 8 players.
- Drive through in 1080p HD quality in TV mode
- Play on the go with handheld mode and play anytime, anywhere