Mr. Torgue’s Slaughter Onslaught event
During Mr. Torgue’s Slaughter Onslaught event you have an increased chance of getting legendary loot from the bosses in the Slaughter Domes. With the April 16, 2020 hotfix Gearbox Software has increased the number of dedicated loot drops from Circles of Slaughter bosses. You were already able to get a lot of legendary items in the Slaughter Shaft but this might be a good reason to start farming the other Circle of Slaughters. The Mr. Torgue’s Slaughter Onslaught mini-event will be active until 9:00 AM PT on April 23.
Slaughter Shaft – Raging Titan
You will encounter the Raging Titan in the final round of the Slaughter Shaft. He will drop the following legendary items:
- Zheitsev’s Eruption – COV assault rifle
- The Butcher – Hyperion Shotgun
- Shredifier – Vladof Assault Rifle
- Tina’s Hippity Hopper – Torgue Grenade
Cistern of Slaughter – Alicritious Vanda
You will encounter the Alicritious Vanda in the final round of the Cistern of Slaughter. It will drop the following legendary items:
Slaughterstar 3000 – Red Rain / Blue Fire
You will encounter Red Rain and Blue Fire in the final round of the Slaughterstar 3000. They will drop the following legendary items:
- Red Rain
- Blue Fire
Cistern of Slaughter – Tremendous Rex
You will encounter the Tremendous Rex in the final round of the Cistern of Slaughter. It will drop the following legendary items:
Let me know in the comments below – MentalMars
Circle of Slaughter Tips
- Get a good character build.
- Use the right elemental damage against your opponents.
- Don’t forget about your survivability, get a good shield, use transfusion grenades, spend some skill points to keep you alive.
- Bring friends, try matchmaking, the co-op event is still active. This way you get better loot.