Arkane Studios dropped a big patch update for Redfall on June 12, however, there are a few adjustments that aren’t listed in the V1.1 Patch Notes. You could spin this as; “These are the secret nerfs that Arkane doesn’t want you to know about”, however, these aren’t all nerfs and I have heard from other developers that it is pretty hard to track which implementations finally end up in an update as things get moved around a lot.
While Devinder’s translocator is getting some adjustments we all know that he is a pretty strong character, and in my opinion the Best Redfall Hero. So I’m not surprised to see some reduced effectiveness there.
- The Stake Launcher Ammo capacity was reduced from 18 to 12.
- Devinder‘s Decoy Hologram duration was reduced from 20 to 8 seconds.
- Reduced the range and effectiveness of Devinder’s Decoy Hologram
- Fixed: Devinder’s Blacklight will now petrify vampires more reliably.
- Layla‘s Umbrella can now be activated while in mid-air, allowing it to be used with her Lift.
- Reduced the effectiveness of Remi‘s Siren as it is less effective at aggroing enemies.
- Melee hits will now also drain Jacob‘s cloak while using the “Hidden Strike” skill.
The community is also experiencing some issues while playing the game.