Redfall Developer Arkane Studios updates the minimum system requirements for Redfall after its release date announcement. This places the game’s PC specifications slightly above those of Deathloop and in range of Borderlands 3’s Recommended Specifications.
Redfall System Requirements
These are the minimum specifications your system is required to have in order to run Redfall.
- Requires a 64-bit processor and operating system
- OS: Windows 10 64-bit
- Processor: Intel Core i5-8400 @ 2.80GHz or AMD Ryzen 5 1600
- Memory: 16 GB RAM
- Graphics: AMD RX 580 / NV GTX 1070 / 6 GB VRAM
- Network: Broadband Internet connection
- Storage: 100 GB available space
- Additional Notes: SSD recommended