One of the complains about borderlands the pre-sequel is the end game content. With borderlands 2 there where the bosses that respawn. They delivered a challenge and were able to drop unique loot. With borderlands 2 every boss and iconic enemy had a legendary weapon assigned to them. You knew that there was a chance that certain enemies would drop a badass weapon. With Borderlands the Pre-Sequel this isn’t the case. Only a handful of bosses respawn but most of them don’t. Even some unique enemies that you come across during some quest don’t respawn although some of them do have a legendary weapon assigned to them. You will get one chance during your playthrough to earn that weapon from that enemy. But you can always try your luck with the grinder.
This is something that cuts of the replay value of the game and for fans a slap in the face. But soon these problems will be taken away. 2K Aus have been working on the solution. After a month of work the patch is being sent over to sony & microsoft for evaluation. As soon as it gets approved the patch will roll out and bosses will be farmable again. So this is good news for us vault hunters.
The Patch that fixes issue that bosses don’t respawn finally gets a date, the release is set for 03/24/15. This is the same day as Borderlands the Handsome Collection is coming out. The Patch will also include the feature to transfer your save game from the previous console generation to the next. Wondering what else got fixed in Borderlands the Pre-Sequel check out the full Patch notes.
The following bosses will now respawn when a player exits and re-enters a map:
- Tiny Destroyer (Drops the legendary Moon Saga)
- Boomer (Drops the legendary Kerboom)
- Rabid Adams
- Giant Shuggarath
- Rooster Booster
- Even-More-Disgusting Tork (Drops the legendary Flakker)
- Tony Slows
- Drongo Bones (Drops the legendary Fatale)
- Meg (Drops the legendary Torrent)
- CLAP-L3K (Drops the legendary 3DD1.E)
- Lost Legion Powersuit Noob (Drops the legendary Shooting Star)
- Meat Head
- (Note: Col. Zarpedon’s loot pool has been added to the Sentinel since Zarpedon cannot respawn.)
- Check out the full list of legendary items you can farm inside Borderlands the Pre-Sequel.