- Mod Stark – Community Manager
- Michał Kuk – Game Director
- Introduction of Michał and his job at Wild Hog Games
- Introducion to Space Punks
- Explanation of gameplay and goals of the gameplay
- Showcase of gameplay
- What is Devils Gambit
- Explanation on why first Update was about talents and second about Crafting – as crafting is more of end game content.
- Introduction to new crafting system – punch cards.
- You will unlock and level up punch cards used for crafting items.
- New components in crafting system
- Punch cards – as schematic
- Bits – stats stabilizer (higher quality = better stats)
- Software – upgrade to stats
- hardware – mods (higher quality of punch card = more mod slots)
- Batteries – increase power of software.
- Explanation of talent tree – how does it work and why it was designed this way.
- Coming update will introduce visual indicators for pasives.
- New robot roaming around Devils Gambit.
- Dual wield melee idea was brought up, it was not considered but may be put to thinking.
- Balance and difficulty levels will be adjusted on feedback
- Coming up with guns that may be added that hosts would like to see
- How to get higher power level weapons – level of them is based on mission level
- Will end game be builds or gear dependent? – both will be important for endgame.
- Can hardware be doubled on gear? no
- Is there chance for quickplay – it’s in development.
- Open world maps? – it’s in plans but not yet to be discussed.
- Will there be more abilities? – Probably, but nothing will be reveled for now.
Let Me Know What You Think