Check out this SXSW panel where the developers of Tales From The Borderlands talk about their upcoming game and give away the first details on what makes Tales From The Borderlands special.
Personally, I always find it interesting as the developers talk passionately about their projects. There are also some cool insights into the Borderlands franchise during this panel.
- Telltale Games
- Gearbox Software
- How did the partnership between Gearbox Software and Telltale happen?
- What did you like about each other games?
- How do these two game styles combine?
- What’s the humor going to be in Tales From the Borderlands?
- Where does Tales From the Borderlands fit in the timeline?
- How do the characters fit into the universe?
- Do Skag have a butthole?
- Will I feel judged playing Tales like in the Walking Dead game?
- How does storytelling work in this game?
- Who are the playable characters?
- Will Rhys and Fiona have sex?
- How do you create these characters?
- Will there be dynamic action like the game Wolf Among Us?
- Will fan-favorite characters appear in Tales From The Borderlands?
- What can you tell us about this screenshot?
- When does the game come out and how many episodes will it have?
- Why did you have to kill Bloodwing in Borderlands 2?
- Will this also be available on next-gen consoles?
- What’s up with the Game of Thrones video game?
- What is Fiona’s special ability?
- Will there be co-op in Tales From The Borderlands?
- Will Claptrap be in this game?
- Will Kumail get his own in-game character?
- Will there be a new Sam & Max game?
- How do you decide the pivotal choices in these games?
- If this game is set after Borderlands 2, how is Handsome Jack in it and will we see Vault Hunters?