THE BORDERLANDS SHOW HOSTS
On March 24, 2020, there will be a new edition of the Borderlands Show. In episode 6 you will get an in-depth look at DLC2 “Guns, Love, and Tentacles: The Marriage of Wainwright & Hammerlock“. Also, Anthony Nickolson will join the show again and he will be talking about Mayhem Mode 2.0 and the new seasonal event, Revenge of the Cartels. Both pieces of content are scheduled for April on the Roadmap.
Update: Level Cap Increase and ECHOcast Update are also being talked about!
EPISODE 6 CONTENT
- [00:00] Introduction Re-cap of the PAX announcements
- [11:54] Let’s Play – Guns, Love, and Tentacles
- Story Spoilers: Contains more content than the 12-min gameplay
- [28:32] Let’s Talk – Guns, Love, and Tentacles
- [33:15] Level Cap Increase.
- 4 New levels + Skill Points
- Max level cap is now 57
- 2nd Capstone Skill now reachable
- [37:10] ECHOcast Twitch Extension update
- Moxxtails is a bit triggered event
- [45:43] Anthony joins the show
- [46:45] Mayhem Mode 2.0
- Coming in April
- Gets its own tab in the echo menu
- Reloads the map when you change the Mayhem Level
- The in-game menu shows the various modifiers and if they are easy, normal, or hard modifiers.
- 10 Mayhem Mode Difficulty Levels
- Weapons that drop in Mayhem Mode will be better the higher your level setting
- Over 25 new modifiers
- [53:56] Revenge of the Cartels
- New Seasonal Event
- You can toggle it On/Off
- 6 weeks
- Kill enemies with Neon armor pieces (Now also spawn in DLC maps)
- Maurice opens a portal to the Mansion
- The new Mansion map has 3 different enemy factions it rotates through
- Bandit faction (burnt-ends – dead collectors will collect your meat if you don’t pay your depts)
- Tech faction (crypto-sect – cyborg bounty hunters)
- Tiny faction (shrunken enemies, not tinks) (perpetrators – they will collect your Eridian dust)
- Multiple mini-bosses
- Each faction drops their own loot
- Challenges to unlock cosmetics
- 2 New Guns, 1 shield for each division, 12 new anointed parts
- [1:01:15] Guns, Love, and Tentacles talk with Anthony
- [1:06:06] Mailbag
- [1:16:18] SHiFT Code
- [1:16:50] Like, Follow & Obey skins can be obtained during the DLC 2 Live Streams
- [1:17:21] Ask a Psycho
- Will there be a Borderlands 4?
- Most likely
- More Borderlands or a new franchise?
- You can create new things in existing franchises.
- Will we see the old Raid Boss format?
- We are Gearbox everything is possible, however, currently, we are continuing the development of the takedowns and seasonal events (more info).
- Are there any secrets coming in Borderlands 3, will we ever open that door in Ascension Bluff?
- Secrets? … What door?
- When do we get a prompt, do you really want to quit to desktop?
- I like that
- Will I ever be able to directly send items to my other characters?
- It’s not currently on the roadmap but we understand the need.
- How can I level up my event items with all these new level caps?
- The next time the event comes by or if the items in question gets added to a different source.
- Will we get new proving grounds and circle of slaughters?
- There is a good chance that we could such content in the future.