The first Tiny Tina’s Wonderlands DLC, Coiled Captors, will be released this Thursday, April 21, 2022. This is the first postlaunch content for the game and part of the Tiny Tina’s Wonderlands Season Pass.
The Coiled Captor DLC will begin in Dreamveil Overlook where the fortune teller Vesper awaits you. There you will enter one of her Mirrors of Mystery which will teleport you to a wintery wasteland. You will need to seek out an old god and free it from its fleshy prison.
- Evolving Boss: “Chums” the Old God, has 4 powerful forms that you unlock over time. because Vesper’s tales are designed to be replayed, you can test your build against this rising difficulty.
- New Loot: You will be able to collect new weapons, gear, and cosmetic items. Each time you defeat the boss, you can obtain souls, these can be used to spin Vesper’s wheel of fortune.
- New Chaos Chambers: When you manage to complete the Coiled Captor DLC, its levels and bosses will be added to the Chaos Chamber proving new dungeons to the end game.
I really like the idea of an evolving boss fight where the boss grows stronger and gains new abilities. This is something that Gearbox Software did in Battleborn and I really liked it back then.MentalMars
Coiled Captors is accessed via Vesper’s first Mirror of Mystery, which is found in the eerie Dreamveil Overlook, just outside of Brighthoof on the Overworld. The enemies within have a baseline level of 13, and will scale to your Fatemaker’s level beyond that.
Chum will change form on these set dates.
- First Form: 9:30 AM PT on April 21
- Second Form: 9:30 AM PT on April 28
- Third Form: 9:30 AM PT on May 5
- Final Form: 9:30 AM PT on May 12