The House of Karma Podcast is a show by BadKarma and in this episode, he interviewed fellow creators that had access to the Tiny Tina’s Wonderlands Preview Build. BadKarma, Depriesticles, Ki11erSix, and TweetyExpert talk about their experience with the demo. The preview build gave access to two classes, 1 big side area with 1 major quest and 2 side quests. This Podcast is Chaotic Great!
- Gameplay Walkthrough Showing off the Major Mission
- My first impression
- TTWL Classes
- Ki11erSix’s Legendary Item Video
- Collectables / Campaign Challenges
- Melee Weapons
- Magic Spells
- Dark Magic Element
- End Game
- Enchantments / Anointments
- Lucky Dice
- Max Level
- I did spend a bunch of time on the Preview Build, however, I didn’t check my total time. More then Tweety but less than K6.
- I heard from multiple creators that the Hyperius x4 SMG was badass but I didn’t have enough money to buy one from the vending machine. Items of the Day can get very expensive.
- I love the community references in this demo alone, I hope there are more throughout the game.
- The Oblisks are great challenges
- Tiny Tina’s Wonderlands is still a “gun” game but the addition of Spells and Melee adds to your combat which allows you to create interesting combat loops.
- I really love the spells!