Gearbox Software has a good track record of supporting their games. With Tiny Tina’s Wonderlands, I don’t expect any different. While there currently isn’t much information there are things that we can expect.
Table of contents
DLC 1 – Coiled Captors
The first Mirror of Mystery is called Coiled Captors and will drop on April 21, 2022
- Events: Gearbox Software wants to provide small in-game events that will give players of all levels of experience something to do.
- Featured Run: When you completed the main story, you gain access to the Chaos Chamber. Here you can access the Featured Run. This custom preset of dungeons is being changed on a weekly rotation.
Gearbox Software is going to threat Tiny Tina’s Wonderlands somewhat as a Live Service game, while it actually isn’t one. You can expect weekly hotfixes for like the first year and with each DLC drop, there will be a big patch.
Tiny Tina’s Wonderlands has a season pass that has 4 content drops that will add new fantastical boss fights and whimsical challenges to the game after its release. Looking at Gearbox’s track record I assume that there will be 1 DLC every 3 months.
- Chapter 1: Coiled Captors
- Chapter 2: Glutton’s Gamble
- Chapter 3: Molten Mirrors
- Chapter 4: Shattering Spectreglass
Tiny Tina’s Wonderlands is initially an Epic Games Store exclusive but will be released on Steam later in 2022.