Gearbox Software and 2K Games released Tiny Tina’s Wonderlands’ fourth DLC, Shattering Spectreglass, today. This post-launch content is part of the Season Pass and also contains the new Blightcaller Class, which was revealed last week.
Shattering Spectreglass is the fourth Mirror of Mystery that can be found in Dreamveil Overlook. This mirror offers a window into Versper’s memory. It’s up to you to help Vesper escape her past and take on a mighty beast called Redmourne the Trivern.
Redmourne the Trivern is a winged behemoth that will challenge you in new ways as verticality will play a bigger role in this encounter. Redmourne will start off with one head in your initial encounter but more will grow back with each encounter. Each of the 3 heads will have its own elemental, Fire, Lightning, and Poison. The Body also looks like a head and could therefore be the frozen element.
Shattering Spectreglass Loot
As Redmourne the Trivern evolves each week, you will unlock new legendary loot. Redmourne will level up to its new forms at 9:30 AM PT each week.
- First Form: August 11, 2022
- New Vengeance Legendary Gun
- After Defeating Redmourne for the first time, new Legendary loot will be added to the Wheel of Fate.
- Double-Cross Gun
- Wicked Gossip Spell
- Unruly Rancor Melee Weapon
- Mosquito’s Mantle Armor
- Daemon Blight Ring
- Second Form: August 18, 2022
- New Brutal Stampede Legendary Armor
- Third Form: August 25, 2022
- New Curse of Malice Legendary Spell
- Final Form: September 1, 2022
- New Sly Trivern Legendary Gun
More Chaos Chambers
You will unlock content for the Chaos Chambers when you manage to defeat Redmourne at least one time. Four unique level layouts and the Redmourne boss fight will be added to the end game to mix up the content.