Gearbox Software has another hotfix for Tiny Tina’s Wonderlands this week that covers some smaller tweaks to the game.
These changes will be live on all platforms by 9:30 AM PT on April 8, 2022.
Check the in-game news screen on the Main Menu or Pause Menu if you have the latest version. Exit and relaunch the Game if the update didn’t come through.
Please submit bug reports and feedback to support.2k.com.
Weekly Event! This in-game, limited-time mini-event will be active from April 8 to April 14 at 9:00 AM PT.
- Activated the In-Game Mini Event: Optional Opportunities
- Loot enemies are showing up more often in Tangledrift and Mount Craw!
The Chaos Chamber’s Featured Run has been updated! Well, well, back for more, are we? Good luck, you’ll need it… The Leaderboards have been reset. Will you top the charts this week?
Featured Runs are available in the Chaos Chamber after you’ve completed the main story, and rotate weekly every Thursday at 9:00 AM PT. They’re the same for all players, so jump in and see how your run went compared to other Fatemakers!
- This run features the Parasite and Pigwort. Get ready to take on a new preset in the Chaos Chamber!
- Balanced overall weapon damage scaling.
- Hyperius Shotgun damage increased by 44.5%
- Blackpowder Shotgun damage increased by 47%
- Feriore Shotgun damage increased by 5%
- Skulldugger Assault Rifle damage increased by 44%
- Dahlia Assault Rifle damage decreased by 27.6%
- Stairs going into Brighthoof will no longer eat items.
- The waypoint during the “Burning Hunger” side quest will no longer disappear when going back to Tangledrift.
- The Legendary Marshmallow spell now has fire before it spawns so it looks as cool as intended.
- Spore Warden’s Barrage now properly receives damage boost from rings.
- Spore Warden’s Barrage now works properly with Clawbringer’s “Fire Bolt” and Spellshot’s “One Slot One Kill”
- Kao Khan and the Heckdawer of the Hurricane now properly show the correct magazine size on the item card.
- Punished Polly’s bad behavior. She shouldn’t push Fatemakers to their deaths anymore (unless they deserve it).
- Ice Spike Spell has been adjusted to deal damage to individual targets once per cast.
- King Q’urub Hullsunder in Drowned Abyss now engages with the player from a further distance.
- Prevented Fatemakers from letting an evil plant get them stuck in a corner in Tangledrift.
- Ron Rivote quest billboard has been moved to a new location to reduce confusion during the “Walk the Stalk” quest.
- Added Collision to some areas in Tangledrift.
- Matt Cox – Creative Director
- Mario Rodriguez – Managing Producer of Live Ops