Gearbox Software has another hotfix for Tiny Tina’s Wonderlands this week that covers some smaller tweaks to the game.
The changes included in this update will be live on all platforms by 9:30 AM PT on June 2, 2022.
Check the in-game news screen on the Main Menu or Pause Menu if you have the latest version. Exit and relaunch the Game if the update didn’t come through.
Please submit bug reports and feedback to support.2k.com.
Weekly Event! This in-game, limited-time mini-event will be active from June 2 to June 16 at 9:00 AM PT.
- Activated the In-Game Mini Event: Blinged-Out Badasses
- More cosmetics drop from Badass enemies. Note: This does not prevent other drops from occurring
- Temporarily reduced the base cost of making a Chaos Chamber elite
- Cosmetics sell for 50% more!
The Chaos Chamber’s Featured Run has been updated! The hour is nigh! Will you rise to glory, or fall as so many before you? The Leaderboards have been reset. Will you top the charts this week?
Featured Runs are available in the Chaos Chamber after you’ve completed the main story, and rotate weekly every Thursday at 9:00 AM PT. They’re the same for all players, so jump in and see how your run went compared to other Fatemakers!
- This run features Dragon Lord and Ribula. Get ready to take on a new featured run in the Chaos Chamber!
- Adjusted the displayed UI for Rebuke to display properly
- Added a missing decal to a Golden Die in Karnok’s Wall
- Allowed for Graveborn Fatemakers to summon more than 3 Dark Hydras at a time, depending on Dark Hydra skill level.
- Corrected Miasmic Mail to drop from the correct category from the Wheel of Fate
- The final boss in Glutton’s Gamble now evolves to its third form.
- New Boltlash Legendary spell and Miasmic Chainmail Legendary armor