Gearbox Software has another hotfix for Tiny Tina’s Wonderlands this week that covers some smaller tweaks to the game.
The changes included in this update will be live on all platforms by 9:30 AM PT on November 17, 2022.
Check the in-game news screen on the Main Menu or Pause Menu if you have the latest version. Exit and relaunch the Game if the update didn’t come through.
Please submit bug reports and feedback to support.2k.com.
Gearbox Software will be on a break next week to spend time with their friends and family! Therefore, the mini-event and featured run will run for 2 weeks.
The Crystalline Chaos, Supreme Savings, and Treasure Ahoy Mini-Events will be active for the next two weeks.
- Crystalline Chaos Mini-Event:
- Increased base crystals gained from clearing a room in the Chaos Chamber by 50%
- Increased base crystals gained from Big Reward Dice in Chaos Chamber by 50%
- Doubled base crystals from doing Bonus Objectives in Chaos Chamber
- Doubled base crystals gained from the Switches in Chaos Chamber
- Supreme Savings Mini-Event:
- Vending Machines and SDUs are half price
- Mission Items have a higher chance at being the Item of the Day
- Treasure Ahoy Mini-Event:
- Get more gold from enemies in Sunfang Oasis and Crackmast Cove!
Featured Runs are available in the Chaos Chamber after you’ve completed the main story, and rotate weekly every Thursday at 9:00 AM PT. They’re the same for all players, so jump in and see how your run went compared to other Fatemakers!
- Regular Featured Run
- features Vorcanar and Master Tonhammer! Get ready to take on a new Featured Run in the Chaos Chamber! Dangers and delights lie within in equal measure. Dare you enter?
- 30-Room Extended Run
- An Extended Run has been added to the playlists this week! Play through the rooms to see what bosses and mini-bosses are waiting for you!
Have you checked out the goodies for sale in the Vending Machines for the Chaos Chamber’s Loot Room? They switch out their merchandise every week!