Episode 2 of the WonderCast starts strong as Mitsu & Tess jump right into the big announcements this week. They talk with Gregg Miller about the Chaos Chambers and how his experience was with the game and that mode. After a quick Fortnite announcement, the Devs from Tiny Tina’s Wonderlands are brought onto the show. So from around the 20min mark till the end, it’s non-stop of Dev insights! Matt and Kent even reveal some info that’s not part of the main questions.
- Unofficial Producers
- [1:00] Starts
- Chaos Chamber / End Game Trailer + Breakdown
- Chaos Chamber Dev Diary
- Fortnite Glider
- Mirrors of Mystery
- Season Pass
- Character Customization
- My first impression
- 2K NextMakers
- Tiny Tina’s Wonderlands Pre-Order Bonusses
- How did the concept of Tiny Tina’s Wonderlands came about?
- Where do you feel you could really flex your creative muscles in the creation of the game?
- How did you come up with the idea for Chaos Chamber?
- What was it designing the Overworld?
- What are some of the features that get you excited about the Overworld?
- Are there features you would like to mention that haven’t been highlighted?
- What are chaos tiers?
- How do Featured Runs in the Chaos Chamber work?
- Are there “Invincible” bosses in TTWL?
- Who is Vesper?
- When do we get the new class?
- Like Gregg mention; Tiny Tina’s Wonderlands is not a simple Borderlands 3 reskin. While they share the same DNA, there is more to it.
- The release date of the first DLC is quick. Also, A NEW CLASS !!!
- What Tess said, Crossbows also surprized me. One they worked well but two, shooting a projectile with an arc wasn’t tedius as you expect an arrow to have a drop off.
- I’m really glad you can skip random encounter on the Overworld. It was my least favorite things from the old JRPGs that’s why I started playing the action RPGs that had non of that. I’ll see how it works in Tiny Tina’s Wonderlands and how benificial it is but glad there is a choice.
- Featured runs are great community challenges!
- Interesting to hear that Gearbox has names for the multi-class variations. Gloombringer = Clawbringer + Graveborn.
- It would have been great if I could attent the Wonderlands Launch Party but it’s not in the cards.