Special Legendary Effect
Going faster miles an hour.
The Afterburner will send out 6 horizontal Fire Blades in all directions when the Ward breaks and fills.
How to get the Afterburner?
- You can obtain the Afterburner randomly as a World Drop from any suitable loot source.
- You can also get it from the Barf Bunnies within the Chaos Chamber. Increase your chances by maximizing your crystals during your Chaos Chamber Run.
The Afterburner can spawn with 0 to 2 Shield Components. There are 14 different parts and any combination is possible. Each of these augments has an equal chance of rolling on the item.
- ABSORB: +15% chance to Absorb bullets as Ammo.
- ADAPTIVE: +8% Maximum Health and 17% Damage Resistance to the last damage type received for 3 seconds.
- ADRENALINE: +23% Reload Speed while Ward is depleted.
- AMP: While Full, shots drain 30% Ward for 20% Gun Damage.
- BRIMMING: While full: +5% Max-Health Regen/s
- CAPACITY: +25%/+50%/ Maximum Ward.
- DELAY: -25% Ward Recharge Delay.
- HEALTH: +10% Maximum Health.
- RECHARGE: +15% Ward Regeneration Rate
- REFLECT: 15%/30% chance to Reflect bullets and arrows while Warded.
- RESISTANT: Increases Resistance
- SPIKE: Return xxx Damage if dealt Melee Damage while Warded.
- TURTLE: +40% Ward Capacity, -10% Maximum Health.
- VAGABOND: +10% Movement Speed while Ward is full.
- Every Legendary in Tiny Tina’s Wonderlands
- How to increase your loot luck
- Elemental Damages in Tiny Tina’s Wonderlands Explained
- Every Enchantment in Tiny Tina’s Wonderlands