About the Antifreeze:
Special Weapon Effect:
“Jet propulsion disengage.”
- When sliding or airborne, Zane gains 40% weapon damage and 20% damage reduction.
- When slowed, Zane gains 25% movement speed.
How to get the Antifreeze?:
Variants of the Antifreeze grants the following bonuses:
- Supersonic Man
- This skill gives Zane a bonus to movement speed for each of his active Action Skills.
- Violent Speed
- This skill gives Zane a bonus to movement speed for a short time after he kills an enemy. This effect stacks twice.
- Violent Momentum
- This skill gives Zane a gun damage bonus which increases with his movement speed.
PASSIVE STAT BONUSES
If you want a god-roll Antifreeze Class Mod you should be looking for these passive stats bonuses on your Operative Class Mod:
- [Weapon Type] Damage
- Specific [Weapon Type] bonus damage is multiplicative and will, therefore, provide a larger damage increase than the general weapon damage.
- Weapon Damage
- While General Weapon Damage is additive instead of multiplicative, like the specific [Weapon Type] damage, it still provides a nice universal bonus that applies to all your weapons.
- [Manufacturer] Weapon (Critical) Damage
- Specific [Manufacturer] bonus damage is multiplicative and will, therefore, provide a larger damage increase than the general weapon damage.
- Action Skill Cooldown
- Increased Action Skill Cooldown is great since it allows you to utilize your action skill quicker and Class Mods provides a bigger cooldown bonus than artifacts.
- Hotfix October 8, 2020
- Increased movement speed while taking Cryo damage