About the Baby Maker:
The Baby Maker is a Legendary Weapon in Borderlands 3. This Tediore Pistol will spit out 4 homing projectiles when you reload it. While it consumes a lot of ammo, I personally found it useful during ‘fight for your life’ moments. Previously I always carried a rocket launcher to get back into the fight, however, I find the Baby Maker also very effective for this as the homing projectiles will get the job done.
None, Incendiary, Shock, Corrosive, Cryo, and Radiation.
Special Weapon Effect:
Thrown reloads explode on impact and MIRV into 4 mini versions of the Baby Maker. These guns will act like home projectiles.
How to get the Baby Maker?:
- The Baby Maker can be obtained from any loot source but also is a reward for completing all of claptrap’s crew challenges.
- You can also farm Brood Mother for it who is located in the Pyre of Stars on Nekrotafeyo.
- You can also get it from Alacritous Vanda in the Cistern of Slaughter
The Drop Rate of the Baby Maker is 10%
- Each of the MIRV projectiles coming out of the Baby Maker will also consume a full clip of ammo from you (5×19= 95 ammo/reload).
- The Baby Maker can have the legs module.
- The Baby Maker occasionally appears in Maurice’s Black Market.
- Hotfix January 21, 2021
- Increased weapon damage by 66.6% and fire rate by 76%
- The Baby Maker is a returning weapon from Borderlands 2 and Borderlands the Pre-Sequel, however, in those games it was an SMG.
SECRET VENDOR LOCATION DISCOVERED
Discover the location of Maurice’s hidden Black Market vending machine that sells Legendary items!
Where is Maurice?