Table of contents
None, Fire, Lightning, Poison, Cryo, and Dark Magic
Special Legendary Effect
The Skux life chose us.
The Bad Egg gives you passive +20% Movement Speed stat boosts. Your Melee Damage also gets +35% Bonus Dark Magic Damage when your ward is depleted.
How to get the Bad Egg?
- You can obtain the Bad Egg randomly as a World Drop from any suitable loot source.
- You can also get it from the Barf Bunnies within the Chaos Chamber. Increase your chances by maximizing your crystals during your Chaos Chamber Run.
- You can also farm Magical Splotch as this is the Bad Egg’s dedicated loot source. You can find this Overworld Boss in the Drowned Abyss area. The Dungeon Door with the skull eyes is to the right of The Godswell (Throatus Punchus Shrine Piece 3).
The Bad Egg can spawn with 0 to 2 Shield Components. There are 15 different parts and any combination is possible. Each of these augments has an equal chance of rolling on the item.
- ABSORB: +15% chance to Absorb bullets as Ammo.
- ADAPTIVE: +8% Maximum Health and 17% Damage Resistance to the last damage type received for 3 seconds.
- BRIMMING: While full: +5% Max-Health Regen/s
- CAPACITY: +25%/+50%/ Maximum Ward.
- DELAY: -25% Ward Recharge Delay.
- HEALTH: +10% Maximum Health.
- NOVA: Trigger an Elemental Damage Nova on Ward Break
- RECHARGE: +15% Ward Regeneration Rate
- REFLECT: 15%/30% chance to Reflect bullets and arrows while Warded.
- RESISTANT: Increases Resistance
- ROID: +20% Melee Damage while Ward is depleted
- SAFE-SPACE: Knocks back all enemies on Ward break
- SPIKE: Return xxx Damage if dealt Melee Damage while Warded.
- TRIGGER HAPPY: +10% Fire Rare while Ward is depleted
- TURTLE: +40% Ward Capacity, -10% Maximum Health.
- VAGABOND: +10% Movement Speed while Ward is full.
- Patch 18.104.22.168a
- Bad Egg Ward would give an additional unintended 35% Bonus Dark damage to all melee attacks, in addition to its base melee buff. The ward’s intent is to only award this bonus dark damage when the ward has been depleted.