About the Band of Sitorak:
The Band of Sitorak is a Legendary Item in Borderlands 3. This Pangolin shield has a very low capacity, however, the recharge rate is insane. The Band of Sitorak gives you bonuses while your shield is depleted and your shield will go down pretty fast. The recharge delay isn’t too long and the recharge rate kicks it at full capacity in a second. So your shield back up in no time to take in that next hit. However, because the shield isn’t down that long, you don’t benefit much of the ‘bonuses while depleted’.
Special Weapon Effect:
“I said “biiiiiiiiiiiitttccchhhh…”
Low capacity, Very high recharge rate
How to get the Band of Sitorak?:
The Band of Sitorak can be obtained from any loot source but has an increased chance to drop from the Unstoppable who is located in Ambermire on Eden-6.
The Band of Sitorak shield always has the Sitorak part which will grant the following bonuses:
- Elemental resistance
- Increased health
- Increased weapon damage while depleted
- The Band of Sitorak shield can drop with other parts next to the Sitorak part.
- This shield could work well with Moze’s ‘force feedback’ skill that starts recharging your shields when scoring a critical hit.
- You can soft-damage your shield before fights to benefit from the ‘while depleted bonuses’.
- The red text is a reference to a Key & Peele skit.
- The shield shares its name with Marvel Comics Sitorak, who gave juggernaut his powers.